Author Topic: Updated important NeoSource's threads!  (Read 9784 times)

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
Updated important NeoSource's threads!
« on: October 03, 2008, 02:30:40 PM »
These are some historical threads that established some controversy, excitement, discussion and other sensations, and I took some time to update links, broken images and edit some other things to make them look like when they were posted originally. (I use the word historical because it was a very good time when the CPS3 was added to FBA, as well as other features I was working to keep the FBA spirit alive through my unofficial releases [FBA Extras / FBA Enhanced] )

These are 3 posts that were updated / revisited at this moment:

FB Alpha Enhanced R1 to R14 [v0.2.96.72] (43193 views)(170 replies)(since December 12, 2007, 04:15:12 PM)
FB Alpha Enhanced R15 (21687 views)(187 replies)(since January 12, 2008, 10:35:02 PM)
CPS-III driver preview (11953)(124 replies)(since December 26, 2007, 12:27:38 PM)

EDIT: There seems to be a issue with the 3rd page of the CPS3 thread, but I don't know why the forum just shows a white page, even the source is blank :S.

There still one post that will be revisited and updated with working links and non-broken images later, that is the FBA Extras thread with (10856 views)(189 replies)

I have to thank all the people that with time have helped in one or another way to make FBA stand tall against the pass of the time. FBA has gone through times were emulation has been very dark, but there will be always a flame burning in some of us, there is a flame in us that will try always to maintain the Final Burn that since a long time grown into Final Burn Alpha. Long live the flame that keeps burning the competition. The most important rule for the spirit of FBA is "respect only one competition".

Thanks for the support of the users who were testing lot of stuff in my threads, thanks to the developers who helped make my unofficial builds the best 'legal' alternative to the official builds. And finally thanks God for allowing IQ_132 to live and to create this forum were lot of nice things have happened for the past years since its foundation. He is indeed a good person, and a good cyber friend ^^.

Take Care everyone!
SeeYaa!
 :biggrin:

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
Re: Updated important NeoSource's threads!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 06:25:17 PM »
Phew! Finished the revision of 'ALL' replies in the last mentioned thread of the previous post:

FB Alpha Extra Stuff WIP (10871 views)(189 replies)(since February 19, 2007, 03:02:14 PM)

Now the thread has all images working fine, links are good, etc...

Enjoy!

SeeYaa!

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 09:44:18 AM »
These are old threads but for history purposes I verified each one of these threads page by page and updated the links with new re-uploaded files / pictures from my personal backups. These are indeed good times worth taking a look at and remembering ^^.

SeeYaa!

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2010, 12:46:20 PM »
Posting just to let everyone know I re-activated my domain name ( jezeronline.com ) so anything I linked to the server is working again, this applies to the topics mentioned in this thread and topics all around the forums.

If you find a broken link that deserves to be verified let me know  :smilie:.

SeeYaa!