General Emulation > MAME

Raiden Fighters 2 2000 And Raiden Fighters Jet 2000

(1/16) > >>

Arcadez:
Was wondering if anyone can offer any advice with regards to a wee problem ive run into with these games
long story short i picked up the Mame source for CoinOPS and ive took some of the drivers from it and compiled a build using
the MameDOX 1.1 source Now after some trials and errors with the seibuspi.c driver ive got it and all the files it links with
to compile but when i try to launch any of the raiden Fighters games i get this error which to be honest i wasn't expecting
as CoinOPS plays these games and thats the source this driver came from

--- Quote ---CPU #0 uses wrong 32 bit handlers for address space 0 should be 8bit

--- End quote ---

Im thinking it's related to the i386 CPU Cores but incase im on the wrong track i was wondering if anyone could offer some advice
as to what is causing this issue and where to look in the source with regards to hopefully fixing the errors so the raiden fighters
games will boot and play

Arcadez:
No one can offer any advice then??? ive noticed a few other games had this issue as well namely Cool Pool
before they were fixed Maybe by reading the Mame Dev WIP with these games might offer me some clues

As things stand i cant get these games to boot working from the partial mame source that was available to me
i thought it might be something to do with this that was causing the boot error

--- Quote ---- 0.90: Nathan Woods fixed the i386 Algorithm for Identifying 32-bit segments, near branches now will not force a reload segment, Implemented RET imm16 under 16-bit mode, fixed SBB instruction (the borrow was Deducted from the second operand, not the result), fixed LDS, LSS, LES, LFS, LGS under 32-bit mode and partially Implemented LLDT, LTR, CLTS, WAIT and MOV instructions dr.

--- End quote ---

i updated the i386 CPU files and the cpuintrf.c/h files to match mame90 but it never sorted the issue :S  last time i'll bother you guys
with this but any help or advice with this would be much appreciated

Arcadez:
Just to say i wont need help with this anymore as ive sussed it now  LOL

squirrel Bigcock:
Sorry, but why would anybody want to play the "2000" versions of Raiden Fighters?
 They are just nasty, nasty versions of the original Raiden Fighters with shitty sound chips on low grade, butchered PCB's.

Arcadez:

--- Quote from: squirrel Bigcock on January 15, 2014, 11:09:24 AM ---Sorry, but why would anybody want to play the "2000" versions of Raiden Fighters?
 They are just nasty, nasty versions of the original Raiden Fighters with shitty sound chips on low grade, butchered PCB's.

--- End quote ---

Your 100% correct but i use an xbox to emulate my Arcade games and only those 2000 versions of Raiden fighters will play
because of hardware Limitations but i have those games in my PC MAME set as well

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version