Author Topic: [New!] NeoSource Download Checkpoints  (Read 8984 times)

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
[New!] NeoSource Download Checkpoints
« on: December 31, 2007, 06:10:53 PM »
NeoSource Download Checkpoints

What's this about?:

I opened today two big topics 'FinalBurn Alpha Download Checkpoint' and 'MAMEĀ® Download Checkpoint', in these two threads you will find a great collection of direct downloads (no websites), so you can grab the emulators + extra files without looking anywhere else! just here NeoSource! ^^

Collaborating:

If you can improve these section collaborating with something, well don't be afraid to send me a PM, send your stuff and I will give you the right credits for the collaboration you make. Remember that each emulator have their own License Agreement so take a time to read them when you download any of them.

What about Updates?:

Don't worry I will be updating the threads almost every day so keep coming here so you can get the latest stuff + see whats happening around the forums.

Using the files:

The files uploaded to my server for this threads cannot be 'Hot Linked', I will know if you're doing it, so don't. If you're a Webmaster from other emulation site and want to use my links in any way, don't do it without my permission, if you're really a Webmaster you wouldn't do that kind of stuff.

Ok, so I got every file you posted and I will use them in my site:

Well if you did that, that's pretty cool uh?!, it would be nice if you remember where you got all that great collection ^^, we're @ http://neosource.1emu.net/ . Thank You.

That's probably all you need to know for now about this new things in the forum  :smilie:.

Enjoy!

SeeYaa!
 :biggrin: