Author Topic: Neo-Source.net domain  (Read 17219 times)

Offline iq_132

• Administrator
  • Definitely not Dink!
    • NeoSource
Neo-Source.net domain
« on: January 25, 2009, 08:36:40 PM »
Thanks to the kind donation from CaptainCPS-X, you can now access NeoSource from http://www.NEO-SOURCE.net !

Offline MasterPhW

• Newbies
    • Emulation Flame
Re: Neo-Source.net domain
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 06:57:53 AM »
Doesn't work for me.
My Portable Rig: Intel C2D T7250 (2x2.0Ghz, 800Mhz) | 2048 MB DDR2 PC800 | Geforce Go 7950 GTX PCI-E | Realtek HD Audio |
180Gbyte Internal SATA2 + 6x500GB external | Windows Vista Business X64 SP1 MSDNAA

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 02:35:30 PM »
Doesn't work for me.

That's weird, it is working for me using my home connection and university connection as well.

SeeYaa!
 :biggrin:

Offline BPM

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 12:43:46 PM »
Hi there, came to the forums for the first time recently, but a long-time user of FBA. :D

Looks like that domain name was never actually registered... so I've just registered it now. I've set it up to forward to neosource.1emu.net and it should be working within 24 hours from now. Not sure how it'd work for CaptainCPS, unless he edited his hosts file on his computer.... or misspelled his domain registration? Because NEO-SOURCE.NET definitely was not registered until now.

If you want me to hand over the domain to you, that's cool. I got no problem with that. Just let me know. :D

Offline iq_132

• Administrator
  • Definitely not Dink!
    • NeoSource
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 10:52:15 PM »
Hi there, came to the forums for the first time recently, but a long-time user of FBA. :D

Looks like that domain name was never actually registered... so I've just registered it now. I've set it up to forward to neosource.1emu.net and it should be working within 24 hours from now. Not sure how it'd work for CaptainCPS, unless he edited his hosts file on his computer.... or misspelled his domain registration? Because NEO-SOURCE.NET definitely was not registered until now.

If you want me to hand over the domain to you, that's cool. I got no problem with that. Just let me know. :D
Wow! that's very cool of you! I definitely appreciate the support. :) By all means, please do keep it going. If you are going to let it lapse or whatever, let me know. I'll pick it up then. :)

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2013, 04:35:17 PM »

Hiyas :) and thanks! the thing is that Robert didn't see the date of my previous post, when he posted on Nov 2012, my last post in this thread was made "February 04, 2009", at that time, it was working since I was taking care of the domain. But the time passed and many things happened in my life and I couldn't register the domain anymore.

So that was basically it, back then in 2009 it was working, but I think after around 2011 it was not registered anymore.

I appreciate what you did as well! Thanks!

SeeYa!
:D
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 04:36:21 PM by CaptainCPS »