Final Burn Neo > FBN Discussion

How can I change the image background ?

(1/3) > >>

Pee_wee:
Hi friends,

Pls, I would like to know how can I change the image background FBA. The default image it does not seem to me pleasing to the eye. I believe it is important change it to our tastes. Unfortunately, I think it the FBA does not allow this. Please see the attachment:

THANKS IN ADVANCE & K.REGARDS

Fulg0re:
Same question asked months before....

Would be a so kind feature !!!

dink:
It's not possible, but maybe you know someone that wants to program it?   I'm not good with ui programming.  The source code is available on http://www.fbalpha.com

iq_132:
iirc old versions of fba had this ability but at some point it was removed. I may also be remembering wrong.

KaaMoS:

--- Quote from: iq_132 on May 16, 2018, 09:45:23 PM ---iirc old versions of fba had this ability but at some point it was removed. I may also be remembering wrong.

--- End quote ---
Oh, man... how old I'm (O_O).
In fact you're right. FBA had that feature.

If I'm not wrong, in those years, we had to go directly to the "fba.ini" and fill a couple of lines in order to 1.enable custom background, and 2.to add background image location.

I remember so well I had one of "those new wallpapers in something called HD" as a background with a new model on the block whose name was "Veronika Zemanova" (*_*).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version