Author Topic: What happened???  (Read 13882 times)

Offline FerchogtX

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team ;)
    • FB Alpha Plus! Web Site
What happened???
« on: April 28, 2004, 04:26:53 PM »
Hemmm i was just going to post in the Generator thread and suddenly desapeared!!!! :eek: what happened?????? :eek:  :eek:
See ya!!!!! :D

Good and evil co-exist because of the balance, lies are not part of it...

FB Alpha Plus! site infos updated, see the latest info clicking on my profile link...

Offline iq_132

• Administrator
  • Definitely not Dink!
    • NeoSource
What happened???
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2004, 11:20:05 PM »
Well, it had some stuff about roms.  I'd rather not have rom trading going on here.  :eek: You can, however do whatever you want over the private messaging system. What you do there is up to you. ;)

Offline FerchogtX

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team ;)
    • FB Alpha Plus! Web Site
What happened???
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2004, 04:11:30 PM »
Ohhh I see :p... you deleted the posts that were related to the mslug5 roms...no problem man ;) . Better to know what to do for not breaking the rules :p
See ya!!!!!! :D

Good and evil co-exist because of the balance, lies are not part of it...

FB Alpha Plus! site infos updated, see the latest info clicking on my profile link...

Offline iq_132

• Administrator
  • Definitely not Dink!
    • NeoSource
What happened???
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2004, 02:55:24 AM »
Quote from: FerchogtX
Ohhh I see :p... you deleted the posts that were related to the mslug5 roms...no problem man ;) . Better to know what to do for not breaking the rules
See ya!!!!!!

it wasn't a big deal, but I'd rather now have discussions about stuff like that here [I may consider adding a private area for that at some point in time though]

Also, I will most likely be adding some rules quite soon.  Nothing too harsh, just mostly keep it clean, keep it about source code :)