Author Topic: Compiling NeoPop  (Read 5166 times)

Offline Death Metal

• Crimson Blade
Compiling NeoPop
« on: February 18, 2005, 01:21:10 AM »
Hey guys, do you remember NeoPop, the Neo-Geo Pocket (Color) emulator? If you do, you also probably remember the author released its source code along with each version of the emu.

Based on the FBA makefile, I'm trying to compile my own sligtly modified version of NeoPop, but I've come across a nasty compiling error when gcc is running one of the core files. I'm receiving some error like this: ..\libmingw32.a(main.o)(.text+0x97): undefined reference to `WinMain@16'. Have you guys ever received this kind of error before?

Just for the record, I'm using the latest W32API together with all the latest version of the tools I should need, so I guess I'm not missing anything on that. I thought the makefile would be possibly missing some library, but I'm already using these ones (unsuccesfully, BTW): -luser32 -lgdi32 -lcomdlg32 -lcomctl32 -lshell32 -lwinmm -lkernel32 -limm32 -ladvapi32 -lsetupapi -ldxguid -lddraw -ldsound -ldinput -lz -lws2_32 -lmingw32 -mwindows -lSDL -lSDLmain. I guess this is not the problem either.

Anyone has an idea of how to solve this? My appreciation goes in advance to whoever is able to attempt helping me. Thanks.