Author Topic: G6/M3 Real system soft. region patcher  (Read 35044 times)

Offline skc

Re: G6/M3 Real system soft. region patcher
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2008, 12:14:51 AM »
Hello pendragonssword, I did same procedure as you mentioned, but still cannot. The only difference is my card is english version, so I have to patch the g6dsload.gb from downloaded chinese firmware to g6dsload.eng then copy it to my card. Then the m3 real show a error message that no system menu can be found after I choose the langauge. Afterward I copy all files related .gb from downloaded firmware to my card and switch on again then the m3 real allow me to see the main menu about 1 second then the menu become black colour and freezed.

Offline pendragonssword

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2008, 04:35:34 PM »
Hi, skc  If I understand, you want to change an English M3 to Chinese.  The Chinese sys-file contains an English menu but the English sys-file does not contain an Chinese menu.  I personally tried placing the Dutch menu in the patched Chinese sys-file but then it crashed. Didn't do any further testing after that.  Perhaps you can try copying all "files.gb" to the patched English sys-file... sorry I can't help you solve it. :redface:

Offline nori2nori

« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2008, 06:44:26 AM »
The region patcher was perfectly worked on V3.7 or the former versions of M3 Real software, but it had not worked on V3.8 or the later version. I guess M3 team added some region checks other than individual encoding per each region. :cool:
I would appreciate it if the patcher could be applied to V3.8 and V3.9 versions too.

Many thanks as always! ;p