Author Topic: [Arcade] Wolf Fang sound problem  (Read 4194 times)

Offline Pityesz

• Ultimate Knight
[Arcade] Wolf Fang sound problem
« on: December 20, 2015, 08:36:18 PM »
The Wolf Fang's sounds have some problems. It sounds like if some channels isn't playing the music, or something like this. This problem was not present in the older version of Final Burn Alpha. I don't know when this problem showed up, I used a very old version, and just downloaded the newest one. I hope this is just a settings problem and someone clears it for me.

===EDIT===

I checked the previous versions. Even the 0.2.97.36 works properly with the Wolf Fang's sounds. However the sound lags from the smalles plus CPU load.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 08:52:34 PM by Pityesz »

Offline Gab75

• FBNeo Contributor
  • All games deserve to be emulated, more or less! :P
Re: [Arcade] Wolf Fang sound problem
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 01:09:07 AM »
I checked all "Rohga Armor Force" ROMs and indeed the drums sound effects seem to be missing...

Offline Pityesz

• Ultimate Knight
Re: [Arcade] Wolf Fang sound problem
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2015, 09:37:55 AM »
I checked all "Rohga Armor Force" ROMs and indeed the drums sound effects seem to be missing...

Exactly. The drums are the missing sounds from every single music and sfx. The Sailor Moon's arcade works perfectly, I even recorded a longplay just now and there aren't a single bug with the sounds. I tried every possible audiosettings, even forced mono, but nothing. The XAudio2 has the same issue with Wolf Fang too.