Author Topic: FB Alpha v0.2.96.95 Released  (Read 8709 times)

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
FB Alpha v0.2.96.95 Released
« on: August 30, 2008, 02:14:15 PM »
FB Alpha v0.2.96.95

Here's the what's new;

* Added driver for Zero Zone and Las Vegas Girl [iq_132]
    * Added a clone of Three Wonders to the CPS-1 driver [Barry]
    * Changed the FD1089 module to use the external keys [Barry]
    * Set CPS-3 back to 60fps [Barry]
    * Matched all sets to MAME 0.127u1 [Barry]

http://www.barryharris.me.uk/

SeeYaa!
 :biggrin:

Offline magicfly

• Newbies
Re: FB Alpha v0.2.96.95 Released
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 07:09:25 PM »
themes support!!! wonderful!!!!!!!

just a question: is it possible to turn off the name of the column, e.g: GAME MENU. AUDIO MENU etc etc....?

this emu is growing really fast! Thanks a lot!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Offline isamu

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 01:58:42 AM »
You guys are really doing a marvelous job! Thank you! :bow:

Is there a way you can modify the UI to allow us to make changes in the drop down menu while in fullscreen mode?
GENTLEMEN: START YOUR ENGINES!!

Daytona USA is emulated for the PC.

*NOTHING more needs to be said*

Offline evilmitaka

• Newbies
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 04:04:17 PM »
Sometimes i got this error in the CPS3 games, in any video configuration:

why?

And the support file download its really working? i only need it for the last games because i keep my files up to date, i try the source for the  v0.2.96.92 and work very well.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 03:11:42 PM by evilmitaka »

Offline iq_132

• Administrator
  • Definitely not Dink!
    • NeoSource
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2008, 12:45:13 AM »
Sometimes i got this error in the CPS3 games, in any video configuration:
 why?

And the support file download its really working? i only need it for the last games because i keep my files up to date, i try the source for the  v0.2.96.92 and work very well.

What graphics card do you have? 

Offline evilmitaka

• Newbies
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2008, 08:03:48 AM »
Nvidia GeForce FX 5200

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2008, 08:28:19 AM »

Check the attachment for reference on Auto download of support files feature ;p

And about the CPS3 GFX problem, I don't know what really it's the problem but make sure you're using a 32-bit depth and that FBA is configured for that bit depth in the Video Menu.

SeeYaa!

Offline evilmitaka

• Newbies
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2008, 03:10:41 PM »
thanks for the info CaptainCPS-X

Offline pmc2

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2008, 01:01:44 PM »
Pictures automatic download system doesn't work here (or it's very slow, download can't complete)
It's not really important for me, i already have all packs (Sceenshots, titles, pcb, flyers, marquee, ...)

Otherwise, I would like to ask to Captain and/or TrebbleWinner if you could give me a private link (which will stay private) where all updated packs (zips) are ; this way i'll be able to put them directly available on emu-france then you could put a link (here or on barryharris.com) to FBA section of emu-france for people who wnats all pics in one.
For that, as I said, I only need a private link where packs are now.
Each time you'll update these packs, we'll update on our side, your bandwith will thank us.

PS: sorry for my  bad english

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2008, 03:12:30 PM »
Pictures automatic download system doesn't work here (or it's very slow, download can't complete)
It's not really important for me, i already have all packs (Sceenshots, titles, pcb, flyers, marquee, ...)

Otherwise, I would like to ask to Captain and/or TrebbleWinner if you could give me a private link (which will stay private) where all updated packs (zips) are ; this way i'll be able to put them directly available on emu-france then you could put a link (here or on barryharris.com) to FBA section of emu-france for people who wnats all pics in one.
For that, as I said, I only need a private link where packs are now.
Each time you'll update these packs, we'll update on our side, your bandwith will thank us.

PS: sorry for my  bad english

The feature of auto downloads works fine, I have tested it on various PCs and systems, (if it's slow verify you're not downloading anything else while using the feature in FBA, like uTorrent, Ares, or anything that might be consuming your bandwidth at that moment), the issue with some images is that I haven't upload them to the server, I have searched over the net and I cant find a complete pack with all PCBs for example, the only images on my server are 'previews, titles, flyers, cabinets and marquees' I have the 'control panel' images (MAME pack) but I havent uploaded them since I have to sort only the FBA ones, I dont have to much space left in the server.

Btw, the feature will 'NOT' auto download 'all' the images at once, it will auto download one image at a time when you click a game or go to the game info, etc.

Oh and about the zip packages, I haven't done any previews packages or something like that recently. I just did the feature, and collected MAME packs and uploaded them to my server.

Ask Barry if he has them, because at least for now I haven't organized support image packages for FBA, because like I said before, I don't have much server space for that right now.

SeeYaa!