Final Burn Neo > FBN Discussion

Problem with vertical monitor image being squashed

(1/3) > >>

tokuio8752:
I have a 2 monitor setup with one aligned vertically and the other horizontally. When playing vertical games they are set to go fullscreen to the vertical monitor. This works fine except the image is squashed. I've attached images showing how it looks and also an image (from mame) showing how it should look.

Some setting I'm using, DirectX9 Alt blitter, Stretch is "Correct aspect ratio", "Rotate Vertically alligned games" is on.

FBA version is 0.2.97.43 and I'm using windows 10.

Any idea how to make this display properly?

Thanks

dink:
Hi,
In the video tab, what do you have the Fullscreen Resolution (Vertical) set to?  Did you try different resolutions here, such as the native resolution of the monitor?
Also under video -> Aspect ratio, try checking the "automatically detect aspect ratio" option.

best regards,
- dink

tokuio8752:
Thanks for the quick reply

I have the Fullscreen Resolution (Vertical) set to "other ... (1680x1050)" which is the native resolution of the monitor.

I've tried setting other resolutions and changing the aspect ratio to auto, but still get the same squashed image.

dink:
Could you please post the information from Help -> System Information, it might help us come up with something :)

best regards,
- dink

tokuio8752:
Sure thing see here

https://hastebin.com/oxuzirisav.cs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version