Author Topic: Final Burn Alpha on Xbox  (Read 7402 times)

Offline Bigby

Final Burn Alpha on Xbox
« on: October 31, 2013, 01:37:17 PM »
Final Burn Legends
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 05:49:03 PM by Bigby »

Offline Arcadez

• Expert
  • Arcade Addict
Re: Final Burn Alpha on Xbox
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 04:39:22 PM »
Didn't you get the message on the MAME boards bigby ditch the xbox and use a PC for your arcade emulation needs  :biggrin:

kev

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 05:31:44 AM »
Generally anything beyond the original versions Lantus and I did, the Xbox 1 versions have never really given a sh** about releasing the source. Not like we can do anything about it apart from calling the guy a cunt on a messageboard. I'd highly recommend the 360 or PS3 versions as a replacement though if a PC is not an option.

Offline Arcadez

• Expert
  • Arcade Addict
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 11:39:57 AM »
Generally anything beyond the original versions Lantus and I did, the Xbox 1 versions have never really given a sh** about releasing the source.
I cant claim to know every dev who ever worked on FBA on the Xbox to my knowledge Nes6095 +T+ and destronger all released
Their Final burn Sources

kev

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 12:59:19 PM »
I was thinking more along the lines of GogoAckman and the like. It was 11+ years ago though now I guess but at the time his cockheadedness did cause FBA a lot of problems, from a certain point of view.

Offline BritneysPAIRS

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2013, 02:22:22 PM »
lol IQ email me if you want the latest drivers or you can release what you have and never use as its massivly behind the pc source

Offline Arcadez

• Expert
  • Arcade Addict
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2015, 09:56:55 PM »
lol IQ email me if you want the latest drivers or you can release what you have and never use as its massivly behind the pc source

You know rather than offer your Src to IQ_132 and again to dink a while back or whoever why dont you follow the Source code licence
set out for FBA and just release a full copy of your currant Src here in this thread As it's not any other Developers Place to Release anything Src related on your behalf is it??

Plus i mean you claim to have improved the capcom CPS1 and CPS2 core better than the currant FBA Dev Team Have so lets see it :D

lol people didn't like I said cps1 and cps2 is way behind on fbl :) so they added a hack...they don't understand its missing heaps and heaps and has lots of bugs..I have many advantages of choosing a core that works not ones with missing graphics or bad sounds...also I hand added all the hacks so copy and pasting them wont support the many games asked for by people and
recently I removed all the cps2 graphics and sound glitches in the final burn core...eg xmen no start up sound...captain command bad grapchics on later levels....flashing red background

Offline iq_132

• Administrator
  • Definitely not Dink!
    • NeoSource
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2015, 01:11:32 PM »
I haven't touched the sources for Xbox in years. I don't really have a need for sources for it.
I would, however, like any of your fba source changes to be made public. That is part of the license. :|

Offline Sturm

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2015, 05:34:28 PM »
(...) I would, however, like any of your fba source changes to be made public. That is part of the license. :|
Just perfect, IQ_132!  :smilie: