Author Topic: FB Alpha 0.2.97.43 Release port for 360  (Read 4749 times)

Offline 360XdkGuy

FB Alpha 0.2.97.43 Release port for 360
« on: May 03, 2018, 02:59:03 PM »
i know you all feel i am spamming the forums but its been a few years since some one did a very nice update for FBANEXT360 i am hoping some one with some insane skills can do an entire port with ALL drivers  of FB Alpha 0.2.97.43 to 360

Offline Stifu

Re: FB Alpha 0.2.97.43 Release port for 360
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 03:24:10 PM »
Yep, you're spamming. :)

In September last year, it's been announced that RetroArch would be coming back to the Xbox 360. I guess this would enable you to play the libretro FBA on it. At the moment, the Xbox 360 is still not marked as supported, but it might be in progress? Anyway, I think you're barking at the wrong tree here. I'd check on the RetroArch side if I were you. Maybe look around or ask over there.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 03:25:14 PM by Stifu »

Offline 360XdkGuy

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 05:16:05 PM »
Yep, you're spamming. :)

In September last year, it's been announced that RetroArch would be coming back to the Xbox 360. I guess this would enable you to play the libretro FBA on it. At the moment, the Xbox 360 is still not marked as supported, but it might be in progress? Anyway, I think you're barking at the wrong tree here. I'd check on the RetroArch side if I were you. Maybe look around or ask over there.

sad.. i was hoping that the founders of FBA "you guys here" would port it most of there cores are out dated even in latest console releases :( i would PAY to get this latest one ported with all cores / drivers

Offline barbudreadmon

• Administrator
  • Helper
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2018, 03:07:10 AM »
Yes you are spamming :
- you ask again and again without reading answers to your previous questions.
- you ask several time in http://neo-source.com/index.php?topic=3227.0 and were totally off-topic.
- you open several topic to ask the same
That's the very definition of spamming.

So :
- the libretro guys have been working on the X360 port of retroarch for months, there is no ETA, i guess you can follow them on twitter, and avoid spamming them too, thanks.
- if you want to patreon them for the xbox360 retroarch port, i'm sure they will be delighted.
- if you want an update to play killer instinct or mortal kombat, you'll be disappointed : they are buggy in fba standalone and totally disabled in the libretro port. Even if it was fixed and enabled in the libretro port, it wouldn't be available to platforms not compatible with c++11, and i'm pretty sure the xbox360 is one of those platforms.