Author Topic: FB Alpha Enhanced R15 [v0.2.96.72]  (Read 163650 times)

Offline Black Jack

• Sadness
Please help me!
« Reply #105 on: January 29, 2008, 12:08:27 PM »
Hello to Everybody (sorry for my poor English). I want to ask about the framerate indicator (backspace in older versions) it is still functionally? because don't work to me, an i think is a great option to make benchmarks in the games. Please if it is possible i appreciate too much this function in a next release of fba enhanced.

Great work

PD: this is only a idea not a demand.  :cool: (sorry again for my bad English)
Adieu

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
Re: FB Alpha Enhanced R15 [v0.2.96.72]
« Reply #106 on: January 29, 2008, 03:19:53 PM »
why JPEG not PNG , burner owns PNG engine for snapshot

Probably that's what I'm gonna do because I got new way to get JPG working from resource but it's not repainting the pictures well.  And I was trying with JPG because the compression is better for images with more colors, in the case of the Bitmaps currently in the resource of FBA, JPEG is better, I made comparisons of two directories with the different types of files optimized for best size and there I noticed the differences, I can say the difference is a ~50% difference....for example:

'skin.jpg' [w 304 x h 224] [ JPG size: 66 KB ]
'skin.png' [w 304 x h 224 ] [ PNG size: 107 KB ]
'skin.bmp' [w 304 x h 224 ] [ BMP size: 200 KB ]

SeeYaa!
:biggrin:

Offline jens.l

• Newbies
« Reply #107 on: January 30, 2008, 09:39:55 AM »
Hi CaptainCPS-X, thanks for all the hard work that you and the others has done for us(and me because I can not program)

Do you think it is possible to include in the new release a cachemaker ?
I ask, because I have a Gizmondo and I can play nearly all CPS1 and CPS2 games, because they don't use/need so much program memory. Many NeoGeo files are bigger, so that bigger games don't start. Masterall has done a cachmaker in his Finalburn port for
Pocketpc/Mobiles, but this is not working correct on my Gizmondo. I have the hope that the caches, that I can create with Finalburn
will work better. Or is it possible to make/program an application "cachprogram" to make the caches and probably removes also the decryption, so that the roms will be at the end smaller. (can this be done also for CPS3 ?)

Thanks
Jens

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
« Reply #108 on: January 31, 2008, 12:37:22 AM »
FB Alpha Enhanced R16 WIP [January 31, 2008]

- Added SoftFX 2xPM Blitter (http://2xpm.freeservers.com/)

(Check the attachments, the first one is with the blitter off and the second one with the blitter enabled  ;p)

SeeYaa!

Offline Black Jack

• Sadness
« Reply #109 on: January 31, 2008, 11:52:29 AM »
REALLY GREAT JOB!!!

Sorry, but the framerate backspace button still work? bacause don't work to me  :confused:
Adieu

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
« Reply #110 on: January 31, 2008, 01:53:50 PM »
REALLY GREAT JOB!!!

Sorry, but the framerate backspace button still work? bacause don't work to me  :confused:

The FPS display doesn't work when using "DirectX9 Experimental Blitter", that's something that is happening in the official build too, I will look at the GDI implementations to see if I can fix that when I have time  :wink:.

SeeYaa!

Offline pmc2

« Reply #111 on: February 01, 2008, 12:24:13 PM »
Yeah !! Thanks Cap!

Offline Black Jack

• Sadness
« Reply #112 on: February 02, 2008, 04:38:03 PM »
The FPS display doesn't work when using "DirectX9 Experimental Blitter", that's something that is happening in the official build too, I will look at the GDI implementations to see if I can fix that when I have time  :wink:.

SeeYaa!

Thank you. I 'm happy  :biggrin:
Adieu

Offline CyruS

Problem
« Reply #113 on: February 04, 2008, 04:25:54 PM »
Hey, first thanks for helping the emulation community by making what I think its a great emulator.

The only problem is that, it doesnt work for me :(

GeForce 7300GT Last Drivers
WinXP SP2
DirectX9 last version i get the guru meditation error :(

Any help would be appreciated

P.S: I had to attach the error in a txt cause the forum wont let me paste it directly :(
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 04:29:31 PM by CyruS »

Offline iq_132

• Administrator
  • Definitely not Dink!
    • NeoSource
« Reply #114 on: February 04, 2008, 06:08:44 PM »
It says dinput.dll caused the error.  That's a part of direct-x.  I suggest you grab the latest version from Microsoft's site and see if that does anything.

Offline KaaMoS

« Reply #115 on: February 04, 2008, 07:51:04 PM »
Is this the Last Version?

DirectX End-User Runtimes (November 2007)

Below you can change the language if you need (the link is in Spanish).

Look at the Screenshot:

« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 01:59:58 AM by KaaMoS »

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
« Reply #116 on: February 04, 2008, 08:13:38 PM »
Is this the Last Version?

DirectX End-User Runtimes (November 2007)

Below you can change the language if you need (the link in in Spanish).

Look at the Screenshot:

Yo creo que el es de habla espaniol tambien  ;p asi que no habra falta que cambie el lenguaje  :biggrin:

Saludos!

SeeYaa!

Offline jlac10

« Reply #117 on: February 06, 2008, 02:41:05 AM »
hi CaptainCPS-X first of all congratulations for you work. i wanna ask you something, how set the neogeo roms to console mode?

Offline KaaMoS

« Reply #118 on: February 06, 2008, 04:01:47 AM »
Yo creo que el es de habla espaniol tambien  ;p asi que no habra falta que cambie el lenguaje  :biggrin:

Saludos!

SeeYaa!

Bueno, como el lenguaje general del foro es el ingles, trate de hacer el esfuerzo porque se entendiera, a veces es mejor explicar estos detalles. No a mucha gente le gusta bajar los programas desde Microsoft, asi que siempre puede haber esa persona que no se identifique con la interfaz del Centro de Descargas.

Te deseo muchos exitos con tu trabajo, ya hace un buen tiempo que no liberas una R1x, a ver con que sorpresas mas nos vas a venir ;)

Saludos!!

PD: Estoy escribiendo sin acentos, de hacerlo, me devolveria un error de MIME y no me dejaria postear (sucede en IE y en Firefox).

Aparte de eso, al cargar el lenguaje Espaniol en el perfil, salen bastantes errores en la plataforma.

Espero que se pueda arreglar este problema, saludos!!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 04:07:57 AM by KaaMoS »

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
« Reply #119 on: February 06, 2008, 04:30:26 AM »
Bueno, como el lenguaje general del foro es el ingles, trate de hacer el esfuerzo porque se entendiera, a veces es mejor explicar estos detalles. No a mucha gente le gusta bajar los programas desde Microsoft, asi que siempre puede haber esa persona que no se identifique con la interfaz del Centro de Descargas.

Te deseo muchos exitos con tu trabajo, ya hace un buen tiempo que no liberas una R1x, a ver con que sorpresas mas nos vas a venir ;)

Saludos!!

PD: Estoy escribiendo sin acentos, de hacerlo, me devolveria un error de MIME y no me dejaria postear (sucede en IE y en Firefox).

Aparte de eso, al cargar el lenguaje Espaniol en el perfil, salen bastantes errores en la plataforma.

Espero que se pueda arreglar este problema, saludos!!

Gracias por la informacion compa, a mi tambien me estaba sucediendo pero pense que era simplemente mi navegador o algo xD, es que aveces como que la mala suerte le cae a mi PC jaja!... pero nada, estare verificando lo mas pronto posible ese problemita del MIME y el soporte para carateres especiales  :wink:, si no me equivoco el servidor principal "1emu.net" es el encargado de las limitaciones, pero como sea vere que puedo hacer ^^

Saludos!