Final Burn Neo > FBN Discussion

NeoGeo CDZ Speed

(1/5) > >>

Amaryllis:
Hi, everyone!
Is it possible to change the speed during NeoGeo CDZ emulation, so that the loads are just as slow as in the real console?
The emulator is quite fast, like double the speed of a CDZ it seems, even without pressing F1, but I would like to know how the real speed feels, because I want to buy one. Of course, playing and watching a video is not the same thing, so that's why. (^_^)b

I did Google this but I couldn't find an answer.
Thanks!

barbudreadmon:
The loading speed should be at 225%. Iirc, on real hardware, those loading screens can stay up to ~50s for some games, and there can also be multiple loading screen in a game.

No, there is no key to disable this.

Amaryllis:
I see. Thank you very much for the answer!
The emulation on FBN is soooo good, it's too bad we can't slow down, but I guess most people actually want to go faster, so it's understandable. xD

Once again, thank you very much for the answer!

barbudreadmon:

--- Quote from: Amaryllis on February 09, 2021, 02:04:30 PM ---The emulation on FBN is soooo good, it's too bad we can't slow down, but I guess most people actually want to go faster, so it's understandable. xD

--- End quote ---

I see more requests for totally skipping it :)

geese howard:
Isn?t possible to make fbneo act like a neocdz emu? It have an option called "CDRomSpeedLimit" in ini file, that can simulate 2x, 4x, 8x, 16x, 32x and no limits.
It shows only a faster loading screen...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version