Final Burn Neo > FBN Discussion

Anybody know what button combination is used on the Outrunners service mode?

<< < (2/2)

JoelH:

--- Quote from: barbudreadmon on February 24, 2021, 02:22:43 AM ---From his pasts messages, i think he is using the libretro port where i forgot to map this key, it should be ok now.
@JoelH please don't forget to mention the platform you are using if that's not the standard one, it makes conversation less awkward :)

--- End quote ---

Yeah I'm using Libretro, sorry about that. I actually plugged in a USB keyboard and it didn't work anyway even after I mapped the 9 key to a button on my gamepad.

barbudreadmon:

--- Quote from: JoelH on February 24, 2021, 09:47:11 AM ---Yeah I'm using Libretro, sorry about that. I actually plugged in a USB keyboard and it didn't work anyway even after I mapped the 9 key to a button on my gamepad.

--- End quote ---

On libretro port, the service button is actually mapped to gamepad's R3 (you can remap it through retroarch)

JoelH:

--- Quote from: barbudreadmon on February 24, 2021, 10:37:03 AM ---On libretro port, the service button is actually mapped to gamepad's R3 (you can remap it through retroarch)

--- End quote ---

Unless I'm very mistaken there's no option for the service button at all in Retroarch

barbudreadmon:

--- Quote from: JoelH on February 24, 2021, 03:26:56 PM ---Unless I'm very mistaken there's no option for the service button at all in Retroarch

--- End quote ---

Yeah, it seems i did a mistake when committing my code this morning, now it should work (i can't test right now, let me know)

JoelH:

--- Quote from: barbudreadmon on February 24, 2021, 04:52:10 PM ---Yeah, it seems i did a mistake when committing my code this morning, now it should work (i can't test right now, let me know)

--- End quote ---
It's working now. Thanks!

EDIT: Aaaand the fix has been copied over to Rad Mobile so I don't have to futz with it. Terrific! =D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version