General > News

Neo-Source.net domain

(1/2) > >>

iq_132:
Thanks to the kind donation from CaptainCPS-X, you can now access NeoSource from http://www.NEO-SOURCE.net !

MasterPhW:
Doesn't work for me.

CaptainCPS:

--- Quote from: MasterPhW on February 04, 2009, 06:57:53 AM ---Doesn't work for me.

--- End quote ---

That's weird, it is working for me using my home connection and university connection as well.

SeeYaa!
 :biggrin:

BPM:
Hi there, came to the forums for the first time recently, but a long-time user of FBA. :D

Looks like that domain name was never actually registered... so I've just registered it now. I've set it up to forward to neosource.1emu.net and it should be working within 24 hours from now. Not sure how it'd work for CaptainCPS, unless he edited his hosts file on his computer.... or misspelled his domain registration? Because NEO-SOURCE.NET definitely was not registered until now.

If you want me to hand over the domain to you, that's cool. I got no problem with that. Just let me know. :D

iq_132:

--- Quote from: BPM on January 24, 2013, 12:43:46 PM ---Hi there, came to the forums for the first time recently, but a long-time user of FBA. :D

Looks like that domain name was never actually registered... so I've just registered it now. I've set it up to forward to neosource.1emu.net and it should be working within 24 hours from now. Not sure how it'd work for CaptainCPS, unless he edited his hosts file on his computer.... or misspelled his domain registration? Because NEO-SOURCE.NET definitely was not registered until now.

If you want me to hand over the domain to you, that's cool. I got no problem with that. Just let me know. :D

--- End quote ---
Wow! that's very cool of you! I definitely appreciate the support. :) By all means, please do keep it going. If you are going to let it lapse or whatever, let me know. I'll pick it up then. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version