Author Topic: fba to xbox compile issues  (Read 11970 times)

Offline destronger

• Newbies
Re: fba to xbox compile issues
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2012, 04:38:35 PM »
lol xbins says they dont want my stuff cause its connected to normal behaviours ive seen....

yes anyone that has them can post them to you that has them....you where asked to help and you said no you didnt want it destronger..I did this publically do you want a link to it? I cant help you guys you know this and im sick of asking

ill give you .84 mame sources with over 500 game changes for speed ups..controls and over 300 new games added
ill also give you .72 mame sources as I speed optomised these and added some new support (eg speed optomised midway etc)
also ive updated the final burn core and fixed some bugs if you want these let me know....but its kind of optomised for xbox and will be behind your final burn driverwise but the offer stands if you want it....

how can I get these sources to you twin? ill have to find an upload site if you dont have another way they are all ready for you

@bp: please send me the link... it would be appreciated.

@twin: thanks for your input and anything you can do to help with emulation for the xbox is greatly appreciated.

@lantus: do you have any input on the issues on the first post?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 04:44:35 PM by destronger »
+ T +: Every time you mention Midway games in Final Burn, iq_132 kills a kitten!

Offline BritneysPAIRS

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2012, 06:01:59 PM »
destronger remember you where the one refusing help....

I have no issues with sources being public and they are all out there at times...ive had issues with a few people that think obstructing me is the way to making there projects go better.....
use what ever you want its open source of course and if you want to team up I can help you alot on this stuff or I can help you with a gui as I like GUIs

also the sources could help the 360 mame. Lantus could add lots of new games or fix broken ones...hes more than welcome to anything he wants I dont need credit and iq doesnt want it...although I do try and give iq alot as he did alot of the big ones...hes so good at that stuff

merry xmas all...

https://anonfiles.com/file/dde2ae8a8dadc3d745a4473b1e85ce64

hopefully next year is a good one..and opps i stop posting here as its someone elses thread....PM me twin if you want a hand inserting these...also I tend to update these cores quite often if I see anything of interest....
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 06:51:32 PM by BritneysPAIRS »

Offline destronger

• Newbies
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2012, 07:08:34 PM »
@bp: i don't mind you posting in this thread. thanks for the link...

all is in the past... i like the look of vision r2 by the way.

i would like to figure out the issue i'm having with fbl though... your input is welcomed too.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 07:09:46 PM by destronger »
+ T +: Every time you mention Midway games in Final Burn, iq_132 kills a kitten!

Offline destronger

• Newbies
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2012, 02:09:52 AM »
sorry to bump this... could still use the help on the first post. thanks.