Final Burn Neo > FBN Discussion

Development question

<< < (2/2)

dink:
.... on the other hand, if someone were to port or create a sh3 cpu core for us, I'd be willing to do the soundcore ;)

el_rika:

--- Quote from: dink on February 16, 2018, 08:10:01 AM ---Well, its a hard one now, did you guys try the latest MAME?  Haze hooked up the sh2drc to the sh3/4, so now the cv1k games run perfect, even on my trusty dusty P4 (2.999ghz). 

--- End quote ---

Sadly, those developments in latest Mame which reportedly make the cv1000 games twice as fast, are not ported over to Android enviroment.

Fulg0re:
Please CAVE on FBA ...

I don?t wanna rush you but here is my reason why CAVE should  be on FBA.

- cause some CAVE games are already playable perfect on FBA like Guwange, Progear, Ketsui Kizuna, Esp ra.de, Espgaluda, Donpachi, DoDonpachi.
- to setup the machine for mutiple monitor is way more easier than on MAME ( for me )
- FBA best Arcade Emulation Machine.

I found a MAME Setup for the missing CAVE games like Deathsmiles, Espgaluga II, Ibara, Mushihisama, ( and clones )
BUT i can?t set it up for multiple monitors. Crahses all the time. I use 2 monitors. 1 for vertical 1 for horizontal.

Anyway....FBA is a perfect machine and very easy to set even for controls incl autofire a.s.o.

Hows it going ? Any improvement for CAVE on FBA ?

I am a huge CAVE Fan so please do not missunderstand my euphoria.

Kind shooting regards

Edit: Sorry guys i?m not familiar into programming so i don?t know how to supoort you :(

iq_132:
There are currently no plans to port the newer cave titles to FBA. The amount of work required is massive. Too massive for me to do on my free time, I would much rather focus on smaller drivers that I enjoy porting.

Fulg0re:
hi iq_132 and tx 4 fast repley

i see ...

Well i just want to free my feelings depending on those games.
As i told before i am not familiar in programming stuff like that und thus is one more reason that
i couldnt imagine how much work it is. I am very happy with the working titel on FBA from CAVE.
I also have 3 titles on PCB and the rest i have to try on MAME but i will watching here every day.
The reason for getting the FBA CAVE Collection complete is cause i have built myself a custom
arcade cabinet with PCB and Emu together.

So c ya

Kind regards

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version