Final Burn Neo > FBN Development

FB Alpha 0.2.96.71 Release

<< < (2/3) > >>

Death Metal:

--- Quote from: CaptainCPS-X on April 14, 2007, 06:09:32 PM ---Sorry because i've not been able to work all these past days in FB Alpha Extras but I hope you all understand that sometimes life take most of the hobbies time as we get older  :p.
--- End quote ---
But of course, Captain. Please don't feel as if you had any obligation with us. After all, we're all here purely for fun (and maybe for learning too, but that's another story entirely!) and life is certainly more important than computers or anything. ;)

iq_132:
Agreed! Real life always comes first!

Also, welcome Retrolover. :)

RetroLover:

--- Quote from: CaptainCPS-X on April 14, 2007, 06:09:32 PM ---Hi! RetroLover, like KingHanco said in his reply, Im working with the game info DATs (currently doing formatting of NeoGeo ones to RTF), and I already updated my FB Alpha Extras build with the latest FB Alpha official source code, so the Instant Play Mode is there too along with the other extra feature that I've been adding in the previous releases, the release of the binary will come soon (maybe before the release of the src).

Sorry because i've not been able to work all these past days in FB Alpha Extras but I hope you all understand that sometimes life take most of the hobbies time as we get older  :p.

SeeYaa Later!!
 :biggrin:

--- End quote ---

First of all: Take your time! I appreciate your work for FBA so much.

Second: Do you see any chance of including the 'Instant Play' functionality into the official build?
Has this nice addon-feature been neglected for the official build?

If you ask me, this feature should be intregrated into every emulator. MAME starts into fullscreen anyway. There are so many emulators which require you to press 'Alt-Tab' to play in full screen.

And as this 'Instant Play' is just an addon to the original behaviour, I really don't understand why it can't be included?

Best of luck and have a nice time with FBA (which is so awesome now),
RetroLover

KingHanco:
Anyone have the missing files? fba_src_029671.zip is missing some files which I need to make. I have no idea why the files are missing. It kind of piss me off for not having the full source. :mad:

iq_132:
The files are there, your MinGW is out of date.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version