General Emulation > Cheats

Requests

<< < (21/22) > >>

barbudreadmon:

--- Quote from: alexb3d on September 29, 2023, 03:00:39 PM ---Some need to be disabled at startup

--- End quote ---

To clarify, either i disable all cheats at startup, or i don't, there is no possible in-between.

alexb3d:

--- Quote from: barbudreadmon on September 29, 2023, 06:44:22 PM ---To clarify, either i disable all cheats at startup, or i don't, there is no possible in-between.

--- End quote ---

Start disabled, I think it's a better option than loading a game that freezes.
And let the user activate them, according to his needs.

As they are at the moment, if the user activates the cheats, they are automatically activated when loading.
Is it possible to save them with an override, like all the other options?

barbudreadmon:

--- Quote from: alexb3d on September 30, 2023, 06:04:51 AM ---Is it possible to save them with an override, like all the other options?

--- End quote ---

No, if i forcibly disable them at boot, it'll never be possible to start games with one of their cheats enabled.

dink:
Cheat options should never be "saved", they're only active (after switched on by the user) for the time the rom is loaded.

best regards,
- dink

alexb3d:
I definitely think it's a better option, because two reasons, the games that get locked when they read the roms, and the cheats that you have to activate them at a certain time so they don't damage the game. Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version