General Emulation > General Emulation

New Mega Drive Games need to be added

<< < (2/5) > >>

barbudreadmon:
From what i read, the cartridge has some embedded hardware and can only be played on a (japanese?) megadrive. Otherwise you end up with that alternate game shown in the mega SG video.

--- Quote from: Joaquim2020 on January 07, 2021, 05:27:53 AM ---I hope someone can able to dump the rom

--- End quote ---

As far as we are concerned, you are supposed to dump your roms yourself, don't talk piracy here.

Joaquim2020:

--- Quote from: barbudreadmon on January 07, 2021, 06:22:41 AM ---From what i read, the cartridge has some embedded hardware and can only be played on a (japanese?) megadrive. Otherwise you end up with that alternate game shown in the mega SG video.

As far as we are concerned, you are supposed to dump your roms yourself, don't talk piracy here.

--- End quote ---

I won't. I only inform news.

More for 2021

Verge World
ZPF
Demons Of Asteborg
Phantom Gear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx2Twx5iCmg

Stifu:

--- Quote from: barbudreadmon on January 07, 2021, 06:22:41 AM ---From what i read, the cartridge has some embedded hardware and can only be played on a (japanese?) megadrive. Otherwise you end up with that alternate game shown in the mega SG video.

--- End quote ---

It works on the Mega Drive, any region, not just the Japanese one. However, it won't run with certain model 1 revisions, as explained in the FAQ.
Also, there's a way to make it run on the Mega Sg, but it doesn't run perfectly.

Joaquim2020:

--- Quote from: Stifu on January 07, 2021, 02:58:09 PM ---It works on the Mega Drive, any region, not just the Japanese one. However, it won't run with certain model 1 revisions, as explained in the FAQ.
Also, there's a way to make it run on the Mega Sg, but it doesn't run perfectly.

--- End quote ---

The video i post show me a mini game of Atari graphic Version. :(

barbudreadmon:

--- Quote ---PAPRIUM is the second game, after VIRTUA RACING, to boast its own "acceleration" chip. This chip, DT128M16VA1LT aka "DATENMEISTER", was developed in-house by WM ...
--- End quote ---

Well, we don't emulate virtua racing yet because of its chip, so imho emulating that undocumented acceleration chip is even less likely.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version