Author Topic: Bee Storm - DoDonPatchi II Problems  (Read 6660 times)

Offline cmart

• Newbies
Bee Storm - DoDonPatchi II Problems
« on: March 25, 2012, 11:45:28 PM »
I was trying this game out and seems not to work. After the PGM screen it shows the date and time on the next screen. For some reason instead of going to the main title screen it just stays in the date and time screen and goes into an expiration mode with some sort of timer. I tried all the clones as well and does the same. I also saw that if you hit the coin button while loading the PGM screen it freezes and also goes into an expiration mode in the PGM screen.

Offline manliodp

• Newbies
Re: Bee Storm - DoDonPatchi II Problems
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 04:17:53 AM »
It seems PGM driver is still a little unstable, I've noticed problems with Demon Front, some slowdowns and some guru meditations.
Anyway thank you for the great release!!

Offline Arcadez

• Expert
  • Arcade Addict
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 11:44:46 AM »
I was trying this game out and seems not to work. After the PGM screen it shows the date and time on the next screen. For some reason instead of going to the main title screen it just stays in the date and time screen and goes into an expiration mode with some sort of timer. I tried all the clones as well and does the same. I also saw that if you hit the coin button while loading the PGM screen it freezes and also goes into an expiration mode in the PGM screen.

does your ddp2 rom have this file ddp2_igs0127a_japan.bin i think it needs this to work

Offline cmart

• Newbies
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 12:48:35 PM »
I'll have to check that out when I get home later tonight.

Offline cmart

• Newbies
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2012, 10:24:47 PM »
Mines definitely missing the  ddp2_igs0127a_japan.bin. I will just wait to see if an updated ROM becomes available

Offline Arcadez

• Expert
  • Arcade Addict
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 10:19:55 AM »
Mines definitely missing the  ddp2_igs0127a_japan.bin. I will just wait to see if an updated ROM becomes available

PM sent