Miscellaneous > Projects

neoconv with GUI... Just a try

(1/3) > >>

FerchogtX:
Ok... wel, here is atheread for this, maybe you're wondering for what?
I'm trying to code a GUI for this usefull tool that IQ made, I have some time so i decided to read my winapi manual and create that, I only have 2 problems I hope someone can help me XD
1.- Everytime i start out the GUI, teh msdos (command) window also appears... anyone knows hoy to avoid that?
2.- How can i link an exe file from this files?
main.cpp, decv.cpp resource.rc, main.h
I cannot make the rc file to be "included" in the build the cpp and h files compile with no problems, I tried using windres, but i don't know how to make the output file usefull to be included in the build and used (such as cpp files) maybe a makefile can help me... I tryied to rip out some options from fba makefile... but it looks complicated XD... has too many lines with several options
I'll thank all your help :D
See ya!!!!! :biggrin:
P.D. Some pics of what i have... is nt too much since i'm making this from 0 but...

FerchogtX:
Nevermind... I just changed compiler... I'm Using Dev C++ along with MinGW...
Now I hope I can do something with this
See ya!!!!! :biggrin:

iq_132:
Great idea :), but why not just put the source for encryption/decryption into your tool instead of using my external .exe?

FerchogtX:
Yep, that's what i did... that solved the problem with the command window in background XD...
See ya!!!!! :D

FerchogtX:
Well... As far as I can go I have about 40% of the GUI, it can open files (but not load) handles a dialog for the v roms (and maybe it can handle more dialogs for other rom types) makes a dialog at the beggining of the app (a wellcome message using dialogBox instead of message box) and it can open TXT files and an about dialog...
Now I'm looking for a complete manual for WinAPI, I have doubts about some macros and functions in winapi, but the manuals i've serched for doesn't have complete documentation or references.
Anyone knows where I can get a complete WinAPI manual with references and explanations for the whole functions and macros/structures in WinAPI? (including the complete handling of shellapi.h functions)
Thanks in advance
See ya!!!! :biggrin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version