Author Topic: Commandline Neogeo CDZ launch options  (Read 4383 times)

Offline Bankai

Commandline Neogeo CDZ launch options
« on: April 21, 2017, 05:03:29 PM »
Is it possible to launch a Neogeo CD game through command line, using FBA? Roms are easily launched by using the rom name, but.. I can't get it to work with ISO/cue cd files.

Thanks in advance!

Offline Gab75

• FBNeo Contributor
  • All games deserve to be emulated, more or less! :P
Re: Commandline Neogeo CDZ launch options
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 12:41:47 AM »
As far as I know, there aren't command line options for running Neo Geo CD games with FBA... but I could be wrong, probably jan_klaassen (or other FBA Devs) will be able to give you a certain answer! ;)

Offline jan_klaassen

• FBNeo Dev
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2017, 05:09:04 AM »
At the moment, there is no command line option for setting the CD image for the Neo Geo CD. There are some updates to Neo Geo CD in the pipeline, so I will look at a command line option as part of that. Other things are coming before that, thoiogh.

Offline Gab75

• FBNeo Contributor
  • All games deserve to be emulated, more or less! :P
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2017, 06:52:55 AM »
At the moment, there is no command line option for setting the CD image for the Neo Geo CD. There are some updates to Neo Geo CD in the pipeline, so I will look at a command line option as part of that. Other things are coming before that, thoiogh.

Good news, for a very long time the Neo Geo CD module hasn't had any improvement... thanks for the update! :)

PS: in the meantime I always keep my fingers crossed for a "secret dream"... see in a distant future (I hope no too distant! :P ) the FBA support for the PC Engine/TurboGrafx16 CD-ROM games! ;)

Offline Bankai

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2017, 04:26:20 AM »

That would be VERY much appreciated!

ps. kom je uit Nederland (are you Dutch?)? Your name sure suggests it :)

Offline jan_klaassen

• FBNeo Dev
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2017, 03:51:58 AM »
kom je uit Nederland (are you Dutch?)? Your name sure suggests it :)

Yes.