General Emulation > General Emulation

How add roms hack neogeo?

<< < (5/6) > >>

Fighterchar:
I do not understand how to do this, you can help me, I do not know how to apply a patch to the game.

dink:
Fighterchar, these aren't rom patches, they're code patches to add the games to FBalpha.  They will be in the next version of FBA, much thanks to barbudreadmon. 

best regards,
- dink

Fighterchar:
wow the work is excelent thank you so much.  ;p but there are more roms hack that no working in FBA I think that is important to say it. One example is metal slug series chinesse versions, this hack is more dificult and have a special sprites whit only knife and adding HP, this versions are called Metal Slug HP, one of my favourite is Metal Slug 5 HP version, is called Metal Slug Blue or Gren or Multifuntion version I no sure the correct name. And only posible to play in Gotvg.I think the rom name is mslug5w. I up load an example picture, the rom hack have a particular HP.

And other is kof98mix the game found in fbaN30 but no in FBA I dont know why

Sorry my english is bad  :biggrin:

Fighterchar:
In Fba only found battletoads for megadrive, but no found the version super battletoads, this is an Arcade version, for rare production is posible to add in the next actualization of FBA?

dink:
FIghterchar, please check your PM :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version