General > Off Topic

How to Get Burned on Ebay....

<< < (2/3) > >>

NJ7:
Well, at least I got my money back from Paypal, and yes I reported it to Ebay.....they removed that item and the dutch auction for it, but her username still remains......and she has other DVD-R (bootlegs), whatever ya wanna call them, they are still illegal.......at least I got my money back and still got the DVD-R, she still thinks I'm gonna send it back, but that's her loss I guess.... :D

hagbard:
Maybe it's not helpful but I can confirm PS2 read DVD-R Video. But it's a bit choosy about media, you will get the best results with good media and slow burn.

KingHanco:
Copy the games for ps2 and other won't work. But it will on the computer using the roms to play on the games roms programs.

PC game do work though after copies.

Movies...It depends how you burn it. Try it on the computer and see it pick up. She problemy don't know what program to copy the movies and burn with.

iq_132:
He's just talking about copies of movies.  PS2s are very touchy about reading certain types of DVD-/+R/RW media.

I'm fairly certain everyone knows you can't copy ps2 games and play them in your ps2 without some sort of mod-chip/swap trick

KingHanco:
Yes I already knew that.

You can play the ps2 burn copies only on the computers by using a ps2 programs to play those. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version