Final Burn Neo > FBN Discussion

What are you playing?

<< < (3/37) > >>

SNK_Dude:

--- Quote from: dink on June 07, 2014, 03:00:38 AM ---Mahou Daisakusen (also known as Sorcer Striker) <3

--- End quote ---

Just tried that game, seems I played it before, pretty good :D

dink:
epic soundtrack :)

dink:
Karate Blazers, this one is surprizingly addictive, Double Dragon-style.  I think it took 3 or 4 quarters to get to the end, next time I'll try harder!  :p

dink:
Today the game is BlaZeon.  If you're thinking "not that boring h-scrolling shootemup!" then you probably don't know about some of the awesome features this game has. read on...

Your ship is armed with 2 weapons, a regular gun and a fat/slow missile.  When you come up to an enemy in a mecha-suit, hit it 3 times with your missile, and you can capture the suit.  Depending on the suit, you usually get 3x smartbombs or a reconfigurable front weapon and a free life - after you die in the mecha-suit, you go back to your little spaceship.

The bgm is quite amazing as well, it really gets exciting in level 3 and 4.  In 2011, Sweep records actually released a cd of the game's soundtrack :)

Heres some screenshots (First: my high score/game demo screen with the small ship, second and third, random shots from various parts of the game)

dink:
Yesterday it was Dimahoo and last night / this morning Ajax (aka Typhoon) & The Gladiator  :biggrin:  Good times  :biggrin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version