Final Burn Neo > FBN Discussion

IPS Patches not working

(1/3) > >>

DarkShadowMD:
Hello all!

I'm new here, and loving the emu, pretty nice and fast!

What brings me here is my failed attempts to play a romhack using the emu. I'm using the IPS manager to make it work, but I can't enable Kurenai in the Streets of Rage 2 game. I've followed the format you use for patches, but nothing seems to work XD. The IPS Manager lets me choose the patches, I have to say, but they just don't work for some reason (Supposedly, Blaze is replaced with Kurenai, but I can still see Blaze...).

I'll leave here my zip file with the different patches I have for the game, none work, and I checked I have the CRC they need for the patches to work.

The patches were downloaded from here...
https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/1364/

And I leave the zip taht supposedly works for FBA, except they don't XD, I made it with the same IPS Patches, just renamed, in case there was a problem with character limit.

If you can help me with this, I will be truly thankful!

Cheers!

dink:
The IPS stuff is something I never really worked out, I don't think anyone else has - either.  I will, of course, try to get it to work and let you know my findings - but I can't promise anything :(

best regards,
- dink

DarkShadowMD:
Yaay! Thank you so much!!! ^^

dink:
I found a problem. the IPS stuff was written a long time ago - back when rom names didn't contain spaces.  It's getting confused because the filename has spaces in it.  I will have a fix for that tonight.

best regards,
- dink

DarkShadowMD:
Ohhh so nice! Thank you very much! I assume this means a new release in the future with this fix! I'll be looking forward to it!
Thanks a bunch! <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version