General > News

Samurai spirit 5 Perfect (aka the old Final Edition @ location test but patched)

<< < (10/11) > >>

Stifu:

--- Quote from: KaaMoS on June 21, 2020, 04:27:43 PM ---At the end, there weren't so "many" graphics to add as you can see now. I sitck with the Japanese censorship theory,

--- End quote ---

It's possible that explanation was bullshit, I don't know. I don't think graphics are what take up the most space, but voice clips.

KaaMoS:

--- Quote from: Stifu on June 21, 2020, 04:57:37 PM ---It's possible that explanation was bullshit, I don't know. I don't think graphics are what take up the most space, but voice clips.

--- End quote ---
Sorry, my friend, what voice clips are you talking about?
All I heard on story mode was the same songs taken from SSV0SP... Is there something I'm losing?
I'll check JAP version, since I was always playing USA version... and you have just remind me that SSV had special story mode for JAP version only, haven't checked this with Perfect yet.

EDIT: Have just tested, but both, USA and JAP versions have the same story mode, just translated.
So, how big was SS0SP to quit allwing those graphics added to Final Version / Perfect? (compared to games like KOF2003)?

Joaquim2020:

--- Quote from: Stifu on June 21, 2020, 04:57:37 PM ---It's possible that explanation was bullshit, I don't know. I don't think graphics are what take up the most space, but voice clips.

--- End quote ---

People wanna expect games like boodstorm or time killers right?  :biggrin:
Real Hardware posted today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V20LTLisvgk  :eek:

dink:
It's funny, I recognize the "Yeeeohhhhh!" sample in that story from some silly Kaneko Suprnova games.  I think Saru Kani Hamu Zoe, and a couple of others.
https://youtu.be/V20LTLisvgk?t=54

Stifu:

--- Quote from: KaaMoS on June 21, 2020, 05:31:45 PM ---Sorry, my friend, what voice clips are you talking about?

--- End quote ---

Sorry, I haven't played Perfect yet, but assumed it'd have story-specific voice clips, like V did. If not, I can't really see why the new content would require the removal of old content, indeed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version