Author Topic: I have the whole ROM Set. But however some games do not appear on List  (Read 4356 times)

Offline didigo182

• Newbies
I have the whole set of FBA ROMS but in the game list many games do not appear for example Moral Kombat 1 (it appears as Unavailable) and I have it and other games that do not appear.

Why does it happen?

Offline dink

• Administrator
  • pie? I nearly bought one!
The thing i would ask - does the rom set match the version of FB Alpha you have?

Just curious, why don't use FB Neo instead?  It adds some nice features like rewind and fixes a lot of bugs, for example with Mortal Kombat and other midway games - they only run at 30fps in FB Alpha....  Also the current FBNeo fullset is easy to get (hint, google fbneo archive.org)

best regards,
- dink
« Last Edit: June 25, 2023, 08:30:46 PM by dink »

Offline didigo182

• Newbies
Re: I have the whole ROM Set. But however some games do not appear on List
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2023, 03:52:08 PM »
The thing i would ask - does the rom set match the version of FB Alpha you have?

I really don't know say about this... I have no idea.

Just curious, why don't use FB Neo instead?  It adds some nice features like rewind and fixes a lot of bugs, for example with Mortal Kombat and other midway games - they only run at 30fps in FB Alpha....  Also the current FBNeo fullset is easy to get (hint, google fbneo archive.org)

best regards,
- dink

Im already have FB Neo (i use only for Nei Gao CD Games).

This Emulator recognize all ROM Set? Im doing tests here now.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2023, 03:53:21 PM by didigo182 »

Offline geese howard

Re: I have the whole ROM Set. But however some games do not appear on List
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2023, 04:32:27 PM »
Get latest build from here:

https://github.com/finalburnneo/FBNeo/releases/tag/latest

So generate a Arcade DAT and check your romset with a rommanager, like romcenter.