Final Burn Neo > FBN Development

Slam Masters & Muscle Bomber Duo bug

<< < (2/4) > >>

mai:
if there any chance, that Slam Masters will be emulated by FB Evolution in future releases?

JiMMy_PaGe:

--- Quote from: mai on January 02, 2006, 09:59:52 AM ---if there any chance, that Slam Masters will be emulated by FB Evolution in future releases?

--- End quote ---
I donno, i need to work on that... but it seens that all the CPS system codes are fine, i think the problem is caused because the sek (68K) and the zet (z80) codes were updated on the new source...thats why we get a black screen, because the decryption code for that game is fine (its the same as the old code)... anyway, im just guessing it, i need to check it out to confirm my thoughts   :biggrin:
C ya
PS: looks like fba team have already fixed it on the new source, take a look at the latest test version  :wink:

mai:

--- Quote from: JiMMy_PaGe on January 02, 2006, 10:49:56 AM ---I donno, i need to work on that... but it seens that all the CPS system codes are fine, i think the problem is caused because the sek (68K) and the zet (z80) codes were updated on the new source...thats why we get a black screen, because the decryption code for that game is fine (its the same as the old code)... anyway, im just guessing it, i need to check it out to confirm my thoughts   :biggrin:
C ya
PS: looks like fba team have already fixed it on the new source, take a look at the latest test version  :wink:

--- End quote ---
yeah, thanks for advice ;)

JiMMy_PaGe:
Today i started to work on slammast again, and i've got some sweet results  :biggrin: the game runs fine, no bugs on the 68000 program till now, the only bug i've got so far is that when you pass the title screen, the sound stops playing :idiot: you only hear a strange noise, i think its probably because of the QSound and / or Z80 chips. Just give some time to revise and work better on the code, after that i'll post the capcom fba source updated with the code  :wink:

C ya bros

James33:
Thanks for the news :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version