Author Topic: FB Neo Bugs Reports  (Read 156090 times)

Offline dink

• Administrator
  • pie? I nearly bought one!
Re: FB Neo Bugs Reports
« Reply #1080 on: February 18, 2024, 06:08:07 PM »
Hello Good evening Mr. Dink.
I wanted to know if possible, the question is a bit complex street fighter 2 champion edition (m5)
can it become street fighter 2 magic delta turbo??
that it has the same chrome plating??
Obviously by modifying the components of the card or by modifying the game itself on street fighter 2 (m5)??
From thus to Thus
the audio is obviously 5205 on street fighter 2 magic delta turbo.

Yes, its usually just the program roms which make the difference, the graphics roms are almost always the same.
Sometimes a small patch the graphics roms, but, usually the words at the bottom of the titlescreen are in
program roms.

best regards,
- dink

Offline dink

• Administrator
  • pie? I nearly bought one!
« Reply #1081 on: February 19, 2024, 12:26:10 AM »
Hi. Just thought I'd bring up the fact that the audio in Land Sea Air Squad sounds broken, even though the game dump seems correct and I did not notice any warning in the game's info.

I was curious about this as well back when we did the driver, so I asked around,
and the general consensus is that the original pcb actually sounds that way

best regards,
- dink

Offline gomarco79

« Reply #1082 on: February 19, 2024, 12:11:10 PM »
Hello Mr. Dink, however, can we work on it regarding street fighter 2 m5 to make it street fighter 2 magic delta turbo??
because if it can be done I can contribute.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2024, 12:14:32 PM by gomarco79 »

Offline Stifu

« Reply #1083 on: February 19, 2024, 02:34:03 PM »
I was curious about this as well back when we did the driver, so I asked around,
and the general consensus is that the original pcb actually sounds that way

best regards,
- dink

That's both funny and interesting, thanks for the info. If I had to guess, they could not afford or find an audio guy. I tried looking for videos of the actual cabinet, but could not find any. The funny thing with emulation is that, in the end, most players will experience games through emulation and not on real hardware, especially with arcade systems. So we may never know how certain games were supposed to run.

Offline yoshi200213

« Reply #1084 on: February 23, 2024, 10:07:10 AM »
Hello, the video game the game paradise game tengoku suffers from many graphical problems such as sprite priorities in the backgrounds or graphic glitches in the sprites when they are scaled.  here I have a video to prove it
https://youtu.be/wFogf-DDUX8?si=I4smpeiKnj9GPguT
here is the pcb to verify that this does not happen on original hardware
https://youtu.be/GCWV1hdBEBc?si=vpZjIATBHArfGh3F

Offline Igor_Arabe

• Newbies
« Reply #1085 on: Today at 11:18:09 AM »
I received an alert after downloading x86 version "windows.x32.zip" (i tried two times).
version: 'nightly builds' b673066.

chrome: didn't allow download.
firefox: allowed download but when i try to open, windows defender says this (screenshot):

windows.x64.zip: no problems

Offline taoenwen

« Reply #1086 on: Today at 12:15:10 PM »
I received an alert after downloading x86 version "windows.x32.zip" (i tried two times).
version: 'nightly builds' b673066.

chrome: didn't allow download.
firefox: allowed download but when i try to open, windows defender says this (screenshot):

windows.x64.zip: no problems

I had a similar situation but it didn't happen today, I think it's a Windows Defender issue and the only one who should be able to stop these error reports is Microsoft.