Final Burn Neo > FBN Discussion

bug un FBA - NEO GEO CD

(1/7) > >>

newton:
Hello,

There is a bug on "load NEO GEO CDZ game" because when you select a game, there are a message "FB Alpha Error : Couldn't initialise CD emulation". (see the file)

and is it possible to add another directories "neogeo CDZ Games" for "Neo Geo cd (World)" and for "Neo Geo cd (Japan)" Trurip version ?

and another bug "on AdvanceMAME scale 2x" (see the file)

Thanks

Gab75:
Hi newton!

1) For a correct Neo Geo CD emulation you need to put neocdz.zip and neogeo.zip archives inside the ROMs folder.

2) You can try to install "DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010)" from the official Microsoft website: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109

Fulg0re:
That's exactly what I did.
The latest cdz bios into the same folder as
the extracted games. Do not have any problems.

Regarding the direct x runtime.
I found a official dataset which fits perfect to
all emulators. So if somebody still have trouble
let me know.

Fulg0re:
I don't know if this is the right place for a issue like this
Yesterday I played lots of Kof on NEO Geo AES and CDZ.
On both systems when using Chang there are two things
which were different to original games on original hardware.
When Chang is doing his final move and charging it while hitting himself with his steel ball in his face. This is too slow compared to original. Also when he is performing his throw. He will catch the opponent and pulling him over himself from side to side. This is also way to slow. No effect when boosting CPU.

Anyway... All the CDZ Versions do have so great music and thanx to great engeneering it is possible to use CD Player for playback the trax ❤️

Edit: One more thing. How do I have to set the CDZ so I do have on any game which supports blood blood? And how to save settings?

dink:
Fulg0re,
if you can get me 60fps video of this effect on both FBA and Neogeo (hw) " sidebyside " so I can see what is really going on, I will try my best to fix the issue.  I know it will take work to do this, but it won't be easy for me either.

best regards,
- dink

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version