Author Topic: Requests  (Read 42375 times)

Offline Riggan

Re: Requests
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2021, 02:31:04 AM »
Cheats are by no means perfect; sometimes you need to disable them before boss and cutscenes, It really depends on the game and cheat.
In Victory Road I found that the "always have armour" cheat causes the green portals to dysfunction, so make sure you turn it off before walking over a portal (the green mirror slab thing).  If you play the game without the cheat: notice that the player sheds his armor when entering a portal - probably so they didn't have to use extra sprite tiles for the entering portal sprites w/armor.  With the cheat active, the game is probably stuck trying to get him to shed the armor, so the portal process can't begin.

best regards,
- dink

Thank you for chiming in. In my case though, I'm only using the weapon select cheat (flamethrower/red grenades). Nothing else. Is there anything else I should look into?

Offline dink

• Administrator
  • pie? I nearly bought one!
« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2021, 09:10:25 AM »
Oh, turn the grenades off for that part :)

Offline JoelH

• Newbies
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2021, 02:42:47 AM »
Can I get a cheat for Hot Chase that stops the clock?

Offline dink

• Administrator
  • pie? I nearly bought one!
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2021, 09:09:25 AM »
Sure, unzip this in support/cheats and use the Infinite Time option :)

p.s. this is Pugsy's cheat.dat for mame 0.126 w/some modifications/additions from me, the Hot Chase cheat is Pugsy's

best regards,
- dink

Offline jmodlin210

• Newbies
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2021, 03:48:13 PM »
I would like the cheats for Mystique Warriors for all clones, Wonder Boy in Monster Land for all clones, Spider-man clones added with captain america and the avengers clones.