Author Topic: Source to Clone MAME32 Plus...  (Read 5788 times)

Offline Fixer

• Newbies
Source to Clone MAME32 Plus...
« on: June 12, 2005, 05:45:20 PM »
I don't suppose anyone has the source to the last release of Clone MAME32 Plus?  96u3 i think it was?  Looking for the neogeo.c file mainly, but I'd also like to have all the filters, new window setups (like default BIOS) and what not too.

Wish it was still being released but I understand why he stopped, for the prolonging of MAME without taininting it's name with the companies today.  I'm not 100% sure but I believe it was compiled by James?  Maybe the same James that posts here occasionally? :)

Offline robber804

• Newbies
  • Relentless Bastard
Re: Source to Clone MAME32 Plus...
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2005, 08:50:27 PM »
Don't think James will just give that up, it you search hard enough you can find the info you are looking for, not all in one place but it is out there still, some you may need to fix/write yourself.
-robber804

Offline Fixer

• Newbies
Re: Source to Clone MAME32 Plus...
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2005, 08:17:20 AM »
I'm workin' on it ;).  Just thought it would be nice to have access to all of it at once.  I've gotten all the games I want working now - but still would like to see how the init section is written.  INIT's are mainly what I'm struggling with so far, probably need more experience with something that's on a tangent to it, which I don't have :P.  Because I don't evne know where to begin, I'm starting to become familiar with what lines do what though - so I'm learning at least.

Moving on to various options that Clone MAME has over regular MAME now :).  I would love to write everything myself instead of copying/cutting and pasting as well as modifying a few characters, crc's and lines here and there, but I'm not quite there yet - probably be a year or two :p.