Author Topic: Suggestion for making very easy desperation move hack for kof98  (Read 3208 times)

Offline neo888

Hi!
I was looking for an easy hack of kof98 which can allow to perform the desperation move more easily. after trying some hacks i have found that the "Easy Combo King" edition are the easiest one because all desperation moves can be easily cast by "x2 Down + A/B/C/D" but the problem is there's a lot of changes has been made to this hack and the desperation move casting are too fast. i would like to play the official edition with very easy desperation move.

Thank you!

Offline barbudreadmon

• Administrator
  • Helper
Re: Suggestion for making very easy desperation move hack for kof98
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2023, 02:27:44 AM »
There might be some kind of misunderstanding here. We aren't hack authors, the only thing we can do is add support for existing hacks.

Offline dink

• Administrator
  • pie? I nearly bought one!
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2023, 09:19:43 AM »
I tried to find something that might help, but unfortunately there's nothing available.  The only thing I can suggest is to try requesting a cheat on Pugsy's Emulator Cheat forum (google it)

best regards,
- dink

Offline neo888

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2023, 12:17:42 AM »
There might be some kind of misunderstanding here. We aren't hack authors, the only thing we can do is add support for existing hacks.

Sorry but it's seems that i have posted in the wrong section. i thought this section was allowed for none releated forum suggestions.

I tried to find something that might help, but unfortunately there's nothing available.

Me either i have tried to find anything related to kof hacking guide or releasing page but there's almost nothing!

After searching for a while (maybe 5 days) i have only found two posts that related to kof hack one are herehttps://neo-source.com/index.php?topic=3873.0 and the other one on another forum (arcade-projects forum's).

The @bankbank post has given me some hints on how these hacks could be made but there's still nothing much on how these kof98 hacks has been made!

I'll try your suggestion @dink
and ofc I'll try to dig it more :D

Thanks you all!

Offline barbudreadmon

• Administrator
  • Helper
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2023, 08:21:45 AM »
Additionally to dink's suggestions, you might have some luck on https://www.romhacking.net/ forums.