Author Topic: FB Alpha Enhanced R1 to R14 [v0.2.96.72]  (Read 213498 times)

Offline nganiere

• Newbies
Re: FB Alpha Enhanced [v0.2.96.72]
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2007, 08:58:08 PM »
How do you comment the cps3 driver in the makefile? can't figure that one out.....thanks in advance..

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2007, 09:14:31 PM »
How do you comment the cps3 driver in the makefile? can't figure that one out.....thanks in advance..

But, what do you really want to do? remove CPS3 from the build?

SeeYaa!
 :biggrin:

Offline nganiere

• Newbies
« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2007, 09:27:32 PM »
I want to add CPS3 to my build but don't know how to add the files (comment them) in the makefile.....can you help Captain?

Admin edit: 2nd Post Joined here:

I need help adding the files to the makefile to get the cps3 driver to work in my build, can anyone help please>>>>>>

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2008, 02:18:34 AM »
I want to add CPS3 to my build but don't know how to add the files (comment them) in the makefile.....can you help Captain?

I need help adding the files to the makefile to get the cps3 driver to work in my build, can anyone help please>>>>>>

Ok, I dont know if you have the needed files but i will tell you what you need to 'add' to the makefile(s).

Search for this line:

alldir   = burn burn/capcom ...

Add  "burn/cps3" after "burn/capcom", it should be something like this:

alldir   = burn burn/capcom burn/cps3 ...

Now look for this line:

d_cps2.o \
      \

Add this into the next line (i will not tell you to add other drivers included in the zip posted by Oopsware because they have to be edited to compile fine, so lets not have problems compiling for you)

d_cps3.o \
      \

Now look for this lines:

cps.o cps_draw.o cps_mem.o cps_obj.o cps_pal.o cps_run.o \
      cps2_crpt.o cps_rw.o cps_scr.o cpsr.o cpsrd.o \
      cpst.o ctv.o ps.o ps_m.o ps_z.o qs.o qs_c.o qs_z.o \
      kabuki.o \
      \

Add this into the next line:

cps3run.o cps3snd.o sh2.o \
      \

Done! That should let you compile your build with CPS3! ^^, remember that the cps3 dir must be @ "src/burn/cps3"  :wink:

PS: I edited you double post because it was the same thing, I just couldn't help you in that specific moment =).

SeeYaa!

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2008, 06:06:38 AM »
FB Alpha Enhanced R11

Here you have my gift of celebration of a New Year!! 2008!, like always say, it's not much but it's what I can give you for now ^^, more stuff is coming with the time, I'm just doing some background work on my builds  :smilie:.

R11 [January 1, 2008]:

* Added Update made by BisonSAS to the Epos driver originally made by IQ_132 [ThanX to BisonSAS]
    * Added Quiz Olympic driver & Route 16 drivers by IQ_132 [ThanX to IQ_132]
    * Organized inputs for CPS-3 driver, they should be pretty easy to configure now =).
    * Separated CPS-3 games from Miscellaneous games, now there is a Checkbox in the filters tab.
    * Added 'all' region fake clones for the CPS3 drivers (NOCD) using patches.
    * Fixed the parent CPS3 drivers, now they don't crash, they show the normal advice that there is no CDROM.
    * Fixed problems with the GameList and the CPS3 NOCD clone drivers.
    * Fixed sfiii3 romset, now it have the correct SH-2 Bios "sfiii3_usa.29f400.u2" not the japan one from other romset.
    * Added CPS3 titles comments in "d_cps3.cpp" over each one of the romset structures.
    * CPS3 NOCD romsets now are parents of the fake clones and not clones of the CHD romsets.

Unicode Binary / Compiled under VC2008 ( DirectX Graphics 9 Blitter Capable):

fba_029672_enhanced_R11_u_vc2008.7z [~1.47MB]

Enjoy! and remember to post any problem you may have using the latest release  :smilie:

SeeYaa!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 08:29:27 AM by CaptainCPS-X »

Offline nganiere

• Newbies
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2008, 07:06:19 AM »
I found a small bug....showing 1023 of 1022 sets.....I tried the cps3 rom driver released on here and it did the same thing to my build....needs a fix, which I'm sure probably is easy......good job otherwise....I can't get the Sega System 1 driver to compile.....added it to the make file and I get errors......another thing.....could you release your updated cps3 driver, noticed you had more regions in the R11 enhanced release.....
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 07:07:39 AM by nganiere »

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2008, 01:49:13 PM »
I found a small bug....showing 1023 of 1022 sets.....I tried the cps3 rom driver released on here and it did the same thing to my build....needs a fix, which I'm sure probably is easy......good job otherwise....I can't get the Sega System 1 driver to compile.....added it to the make file and I get errors......another thing.....could you release your updated cps3 driver, noticed you had more regions in the R11 enhanced release.....

I fixed the problem  :wink:, ThanX for letting me know about it. (It will be included for R12)

And about the Sega System 1 driver, you should use the driver included in my last FBA Enhanced Source released located here:

http://neo-source.com/index.php?topic=751.msg6322#msg6322

just get the Sega System 1 source files and overwrite your current ones with those, because I did a little fix to a current bug in the released code by Treble Winner, you shouldn't have any problem when you do what I mentioned  :smilie:.

SeeYaa!

Offline nganiere

• Newbies
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2008, 02:02:48 PM »
thanks for the info on the Sega System 1 driver.....just wondering, can you please release your fixed cps3 driver......would be greatly appreciated....

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2008, 02:41:43 PM »
thanks for the info on the Sega System 1 driver.....just wondering, can you please release your fixed cps3 driver......would be greatly appreciated....

I will release my latest 'cps3run.cpp' & 'd_cps3.cpp' later on the CPS3 original thread.

btw, why you don't use my build? you have any problem with Unicode or something? just wondering

SeeYaa!

Offline nganiere

• Newbies
« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2008, 02:48:48 PM »
I just like to compile my own build with things......thanks in advance for when you release your updated cps3 driver......also, I was wondering how I could add a CPS-3 checkbox in my build...I don't remember how to do this....problem is my filters menu needs to be expanded to make it fit....

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2008, 03:04:34 PM »
I just like to compile my own build with things......thanks in advance for when you release your updated cps3 driver......also, I was wondering how I could add a CPS-3 checkbox in my build...I don't remember how to do this....problem is my filters menu needs to be expanded to make it fit....

I will not explain that stuff to deep because if you look on the forums there is loot of examples to add a checkbox control and stuff, so well, apart from doing a checkbox and resizing the game selection dialog in 'app.rc' you need a definition of the CPS3 system in 'burn.h' (check the other definitions for reference) and in 'sel.cpp' you have to add the masking & the functions for the masking like the other systems.

Just take a time to look and study those files and you should be able to do it  :smilie:

And about your build, you should save time and use my build because afaik from what i see you are doing a compilation with the same stuff that is included in FB Alpha Enhanced.

SeeYaa!

PS: If you have more questions related to adding features to FBA just make a new topic, because this one is about FB Alpha Enhanced and I will be moving these posts to make this topic 'uniform'. 

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2008, 08:57:08 PM »
FB Alpha Enhanced R12 WIP

I was gonna release it today but there are some definitions inside of my code that I still must add to get the newest feature working with all drivers ^^

:: View Romset Information ::

I've added other updates to FB Alpha Enhanced but tomorrow I will let you know when I release it ^^

Edit: Uploaded the second image again (it noticed a bug and fixed it now the feature is working fine :p)

SeeYaa!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 08:30:04 AM by CaptainCPS-X »

Offline nganiere

• Newbies
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2008, 09:58:42 PM »
jojobnx - NOCD XXXXXX doesn't initialize and load
sfiiiu - USA (CD Version) has a guru meditiation......doesn't load to cd screen
sfii3a - USA (CD Version) has a guru meditiation......doesn't load to cd screen

just to let you know there are a couple of bugs....good work anyways captain........

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2008, 10:05:44 PM »
jojobnx - NOCD XXXXXX doesn't initialize and load
sfiiiu - USA (CD Version) has a guru meditiation......doesn't load to cd screen
sfii3a - USA (CD Version) has a guru meditiation......doesn't load to cd screen

just to let you know there are a couple of bugs....good work anyways captain........

ThanX for the release testing  :wink:, I will look for those bugs and try to fix them before my R12 release  :smilie:.

SeeYaa!

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2008, 10:57:07 PM »
All reported bugs are fixed now, the update will be included for R12.

- jojobnx (initiate and load fine now)
- sfiiiu (boots fine to the load CD screen)
- sfiii3a (boots fine to the load CD screen)

SeeYaa!