Final Burn Neo > FBN Discussion

[GUIDE] Setting up retroarch 1.9.1 playlists with FBNeo

<< < (2/2)

barbudreadmon:

--- Quote from: DCaedus on December 20, 2023, 06:18:37 AM ---I was able to import the game that weren't imported by autoscan, and they all work correctly, thank you!
Just one thing, is it possible to name the game entries appropriately? All entries show the name of the rom file, instead of the game name, is there a way to fix this?

--- End quote ---
It seems you skipped the instructions about downloading and using the dat file

greenstyle:
Hi, I've been following your guide and I'm unsure how to add the dat file. I followed the link you provided but how do I get that into Retroarch? Sorry I'm very new to this and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Not to worry, figured it, was just a case of right clicking the link and saving the dat file. I'm so dumb sometimes!

dink:
It blows my mind how complex it is to get a proper gamelist going in Retroarch w/FBNeo (or anything), has anyone on the retroarch team thought of streamlining it, or creating a way to interrogate the core for the dat data?  I have a friend who still can't figure this out, also, but he's also not really a computer guy.

best regards,
- dink

barbudreadmon:

--- Quote from: dink on January 20, 2024, 09:30:28 AM ---has anyone on the retroarch team thought of streamlining it, or creating a way to interrogate the core for the dat data?

--- End quote ---

Well, i think there is simply not enough people who care about those retroarch playlists, afaik most retroarch users prefer using external frontends (emulation station, launchbox, ...)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version