Final Burn Neo > FBN Development

Driver: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2003 Super Plus! (hack)

<< < (2/3) > >>

FerchogtX:

--- Quote from: fataku ---afaik this rom 5003-p1sp.bin 0x96ee06bc is scrambled, and you are missing the other 2 P scrambled roms, then have to descramble it and thats all  :rolleyes:
--- End quote ---

XD this time i have to say you are wrong, that rom is the fist part of a p2 rom, compare with the fist MB of cthd2003 p2 rom and you will see that they are similar, they just changed the pallete for zero and ignis (B) button color, for the other roms, you're right i'm missing tem, but no one have discovered the CRC's of the real cart... that's the reason i use this, becaus is suposed that the rom uses this lyout (or the contrary if you confirm it):
p1 = 1st MB of p2
p2 = 2nd and 3rd part of p2
p3 = 4th part of p2 and p1 rom
maybe this is wrong but noone has confirmed either this protection of the CRC's
See ya!!!!! :D

FerchogtX:
Well, i tried all i know (in my short knowledge) to get that 256 KB s1 working on fba... and nothing... i think that is something in neo_text.cpp, but i don't understand anything of that file XD...
I give up XD how does mame read s1 roms? in that emu works fine  :confused:
See ya!!!!!!! :D

KingHanco:

--- Quote from: FerchogtX ---Well, i tried all i know (in my short knowledge) to get that 256 KB s1 working on fba... and nothing... i think that is something in neo_text.cpp, but i don't understand anything of that file XD...
I give up XD how does mame read s1 roms? in that emu works fine  :confused:
See ya!!!!!!! :D
--- End quote ---

It won't work on FBA.

The FBA need to be updated inorder it to work on others arcade programs roms. It not compadable yet on FBA.

That why it won't pickup.

Just like the some of the winkawak roms won't pickup on FBA. For exsamle Bang Bead (bngbeadn) won't work on FBA. :)

FerchogtX:

--- Quote from: KingHanco ---It won't work on FBA.

The FBA need to be updated inorder it to work on others arcade programs roms. It not compadable yet on FBA.

That why it won't pickup.

Just like the some of the winkawak roms won't pickup on FBA. For exsamle Bang Bead (bngbeadn) won't work on FBA. :)
--- End quote ---

Well, as far as i know that set works on fba, i got it working a lot of time ago, this game (ct2003sp) needs a handler for reading 256 KB roms, that's the only thing, if someone with more knowledge than me knows the answer, ct2003sp will work in FBA.
See ya!!!!! :D
P.D. Kawaks sets are 100% compatible with FBA, you need to read a lil' more the src, all Kawaks and nebula and mame sets are working on it.

KingHanco:

--- Quote from: FerchogtX ---P.D. Kawaks sets are 100% compatible with FBA, you need to read a lil' more the src, all Kawaks and nebula and mame sets are working on it.
--- End quote ---

Hmmm...

That weard.

RomCenter people at their forum told me not all the Kawaks roms aren't compatible with FBA.

I couldn't get some of those roms to work and I thought their right about that.

I shouldv'e ask you instead. :)

Some of those roms I get blue wires screen and I try all swaps to get to work. No luck at all.

Yes not all the CRC aren't the same thing. Different levels of same and different dumps.

Have you been to the CAESAR website yet??? There are some things that I learn from there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version