Final Burn Neo > FBN Development

FB Alpha v0.2.95.23 released

<< < (2/12) > >>

Shoometsu:
I've compiled with 3.1 without problems here :confused: is there a possibility that my compilation have some bugs thanks to this, even with a generated .exe?

James33:

--- Quote from: PRican25 ---well the time prob is fixed (just opened both make files with notepad and saved) but still have this error: The syntax of the command is incorrect.

and when i tried your bat, all it says is: Compile in progress Please wait ! about 90 times and then ends saying: The input line is too long. :confused:
--- End quote ---

I think you need to check your Environment variables .

PRican25:
under Environment variables, in system variables i made MINGDIR and value is C:\MinGW

then i edited path to add: ;%MINGDIR%\bin

James33:

--- Quote from: PRican25 ---under Environment variables, in system variables i made MINGDIR and value is C:\MinGW

then i edited path to add: ;%MINGDIR%\bin
--- End quote ---

Remove all that (Mingw) and use the bat  ...
Back up what you have removed
But why is it in the system though
 I have nothing for mingw there at all If I did add anything it would in the user. anyway just remove all that and try the bat .

Here is an example of where the bat file is placed

PRican25:
reason why its in the system is cuz thats the way i had it before when using the old fba and it worked fine when i had it.

just tried it your way and same result of it repeating Compile in progress Please wait ! about 90 times and then ends saying: The input line is too long

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version