Author Topic: Every time i post anything...  (Read 19882 times)

Offline KiethSomataw99

• Newbies
Every time i post anything...
« on: July 04, 2013, 05:18:36 PM »
Whenever i make a post, my bad karma becomes more deeper. I stopped spamming but now I'm starting to feel like you preferred that I never signed on because any post from me is bad. My last post was a open question, not a demand, and yet it felt like one.

Offline Haze

• MAME Devs
Re: Every time i post anything...
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 07:12:57 PM »
probably because people think your question was stupid.

the new FBA has a changelog saying what is new, it says Dragon Master and some games on Playmark hardware, so Excelsior and maybe one or two others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iB-ie7gHtg

not what you wanted? that's to be expected.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 07:14:00 PM by Haze »

Offline Barry Harris

• dontbeabarry
  • I'm Barry Harris and I like to f*** people over
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2013, 04:10:58 AM »
And the only reason I did those was to get a known working testbed to have a look at the CPS-1 PIC stuff. I was hoping to simulate at least some of it, but didn't really get anywhere.

OP - you have to accept that most of the easy targets are done, and nobody on the team has much free time at the moment.
Account of Barry Harris; the traitor.
Send me an e-mail at barry@fbalpha.com letting me know how big of a piece of sh** I am.

Offline Arcadez

• Expert
  • Arcade Addict
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2013, 10:46:03 AM »
Whenever i make a post, my bad karma becomes more deeper. I stopped spamming but now I'm starting to feel like you preferred that I never signed on because any post from me is bad. My last post was a open question, not a demand, and yet it felt like one.

i dont think anyone has a problem with you on here per say it's just you keep asking for the same games over and over
and are quick to voice your disappointment when after a release you dont get what your after
ive been wanting a game to be added to FBL and another to be fixed but ive only mentioned it twice in nearly 2 years
and i wont ask again as i know the FBL development team is small and they dont have much freetime to work on the project
so i may never get my requests but thats fine since every release has something good in it for example Fireshark and Vimana will
now have sound in FBL  :cool: as support for the sound samples was added in the latest release

« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 10:55:19 AM by gamez fan »

Offline Arcadez

• Expert
  • Arcade Addict
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2013, 10:52:22 AM »
Maybe I should get my negative karma removed as well.

Many forums have been removing the negative karma option because of the perceived offence it can cause.
You have a new neg  :wink: thats what you get for forum attacking me at the other site  :biggrin:

Offline Haze

• MAME Devs
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2013, 12:50:42 PM »
Maybe I should get my negative karma removed as well.

Many forums have been removing the negative karma option because of the perceived offence it can cause.

Many users are too sensitive.. You're always going to piss SOME people off if you're doing things right :-p

Offline Haze

• MAME Devs
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2013, 12:52:34 PM »
And the only reason I did those was to get a known working testbed to have a look at the CPS-1 PIC stuff. I was hoping to simulate at least some of it, but didn't really get anywhere.

OP - you have to accept that most of the easy targets are done, and nobody on the team has much free time at the moment.

I thought all the CPS1 PIC dumps were protected (and thus missing most of the data) anyway.  Very obvious with the PICs, if they're protected you only get 4/12 bits for each address, or something weird like that.

Offline Barry Harris

• dontbeabarry
  • I'm Barry Harris and I like to f*** people over
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2013, 04:55:33 AM »
Yeah, they're definitely protected.

I was going to try something similar to freekick maybe. Although initially I tried some of the other, known working programs to see if I could get anything. Didn't get very far with either approach.
Account of Barry Harris; the traitor.
Send me an e-mail at barry@fbalpha.com letting me know how big of a piece of sh** I am.

Offline KiethSomataw99

• Newbies
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2013, 10:05:44 PM »
I'm avoiding spamming posts of games or anything you might think is stupid. Instead, if there is a game I would like to someday see in the future, perhaps far future, I change my game ideas post so I don't flood the forum. Of course, the change is intimate and not announced and the topic is not brought up.