Author Topic: Sega Support!!!  (Read 5122 times)

Offline NJ7

Sega Support!!!
« on: February 21, 2007, 06:26:29 PM »
awesome, this dude named Barry is working on Sega support, hopefully we'll see Afterburner or Outrun also soon......check out his website at http://www.barryharris.me.uk. He's the one who is maintaining FBA now that everyone else on the team seems to have left the project.....give him a big applause for working with Sega support, the only thing I hope he get's fixed with the sega support is to fix Shinobi, whenever you press button 1 and he starts his full screen stars move, it gives a Guru Meditation error if you use button 1, otherwise you can get pretty far without using that button.....just thanks for the time and hope to see the rest of Sega being added as much as possible.

Offline iq_132

• Administrator
  • Definitely not Dink!
    • NeoSource
Re: Sega Support!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 06:32:20 PM »
Umm... everyone knows.  He's Treble Winner here.

Offline NJ7

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 06:38:43 PM »
Ummm, should of figured that, just called him barry cause that's what his website says. On another note, have you or anyone else worked on the sound for TMNT. Just wondering, I can't even remember how to add it to my build. Would need some help. I don't understand the post on here earlier, just placed it in the makefile and it didn't work......

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 09:31:07 PM »
Ummm, should of figured that, just called him barry cause that's what his website says. On another note, have you or anyone else worked on the sound for TMNT. Just wondering, I can't even remember how to add it to my build. Would need some help. I don't understand the post on here earlier, just placed it in the makefile and it didn't work......

as long as i know the last one working with TMNT driver was FerchogtX and it doesnt have Sound support, its just playable

SeeYaa!!
 :smilie: