Author Topic: NeoSource forums are back!  (Read 9560 times)

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
NeoSource forums are back!
« on: April 02, 2007, 07:50:39 PM »
Yeah, was talking with IQ_132 and it seems that users got excited all around the 1emulation servers with some news (nullDC news to be more specific) xD and well this is something that in one way is cool to have all that activity but in the technical its like giving a shock to the servers lol.

Well, just posting this for those that were worried about it (like me ^^u), but now that the excitement is controlled it seems like the forums are working fine (hope that it stays like this  :biggrin:).

SeeYaa!
:biggrin:

Offline James33

• Expert
  • The Mame Man
    • Emulation Zone
Re: NeoSource forums are back!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 05:15:13 AM »
Yeah it killed all sites that used the same server, Was strange though, since I was still able to veiw 1emulation until the forum was taken offline
IQ Forum Member

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
Re: NeoSource forums are back!
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 09:03:59 AM »
Yeah it killed all sites that used the same server, Was strange though, since I was still able to veiw 1emulation until the forum was taken offline

I was thinking that maybe this kind of things that happen with the server will affect only those MySQL databases that are'nt in the main domain, in this case 1emulation.com...maybe is because MySQL queries reached its limit in 1emulation.com most probably...and as a server response subdomains were unable to do queries to the MySQL system until the main domain finished with all the queries party  :p.

That may be close to the reason why the subdomains were down, I come to the conclusion because the main HTML page here in NeoSource was coming up all time (it does'nt require any server feature at all, only HTTP).

SeeYaa!
 :biggrin: