Author Topic: nFBA initial stable release  (Read 30035 times)

Offline ebass5str

Re: nFBA initial stable release
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2008, 11:27:33 PM »
I am using Kaillera p2p (http://kaillera.movsq.net/#), downloaded and installed through okai.zip. I also posted this to the bug reports, as I wasn't sure where it belonged.  When I play another player online, the game is extremely choppy. I receive this error as I host the game.

"kaillera p2p packet descrambling error" It is especially prevalent in super smash bros n64 with the latest mupen. Is there anything I can do?  High speed dsl is being used on both ends

Thanks so much for the help!

Offline jlac10

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2008, 12:31:33 PM »
the links are death...

Offline Kaede

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2017, 06:51:45 PM »
Hi,

Sorry for the necro-post, this is to confirm that sadly, it is currently impossible to find a mirror of the original source code (have tried Google, Internet Archive: Wayback Machine to no avail, I think they don't have any file backuped except a few text files).
If someone has a backup of at least the source code for the latest stable (nfbadtr9u1), that would be greatly appreciated :smilie:

PS. also here comes a random question because I'm curious about "history"...what are the relationships between 0746's nfba and Open Kaillera (which had a SourceForge page credited to Felipe Lema and K. Civilian (killercivilian)) ? Although 0746's is nfba author, it seems like they worked a bit together before ? :confused:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 06:54:13 PM by Kaede »