Final Burn Neo > FBN Development

dink's FBN Development & Fixes thread

(1/545) > >>

dink:
Hi guys,
Here's my first contribution to this great project.  In the attachment you'll find d_battleg.cpp (src/burn/drv/toaplan) fixed to prevent a crash issue with savestate loads.
p.s. can I get access to the FB Alpha svn? Theres a couple more drivers that I plan on fixing/clearing up issues with, and who knows what else. :)

best regards,
- dink

dink:
Here's another one :)

Problem: In Scramble! and Super Cobra, when something explodes, there is a loud clipping/distortion type noise.
Solution, in src/burn/snd/flt_rc.cpp, check for clipping after it adds the samples.  The attached file contains the fixed flt_rc.cpp.

--- Code: ---pSoundBuf[x] += n[l/r]Sample;  is now  pSoundBuf[x] = BURN_SND_CLIP(pSoundBuf[x] + n[l/r]Sample);
--- End code ---

best regards,
- dink

iq_132:
Excellent work! Keep it up! I'll commit these to the svn tonight.

Arcadez:
Some good fixes there always nice to see more people work with the FBA SRC

dink:
Hello FBA fans,
Here is yet another fix - this time, for the game Tengai and possibly other games (S1945) utilizing the Psikyo hardware.

Problem: when loading a savestate, the sounds sometimes get desynched.  The Psikyo driver was only scanning the YM2610 driver, even though the game uses the YMF278B.

Solution: use the updated d_psikyo.cpp (in src/burn/drv/psikyo) in the attachment.
EDIT: fixed a small buglet, make sure you have version 2 of the attachment (tengaisoundsyncfix02.zip)

best regards,
- dink

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version