Final Burn Neo > FBN Discussion

FB Alpha Erotic / Adult games list

<< < (2/2)

dink:
The arcade game roms share the same names, so the scripts for mame will work just fine.
Sorry about that script deleting a few good games, someone posted it to this forum a while back and I didn't really look at it other than a quick perusal to make sure it didn't contain malevolent code.  Thanks for sharing the removal script you put together.

best regards,
- dink

barbudreadmon:

--- Quote from: C4lculated on November 22, 2021, 02:55:49 PM ---I would imagine that they feel no animosity toward me or my question. But I'm no expert on this subject so I might be wrong.

--- End quote ---

How would you feel if someone stole something from you, sold it, then the guy who bought it would contact you for customer support ?
Ok, i suppose you didn't know buying this emulator was against our license, so i don't feel any animosity towards this. I suppose you didn't know either that buying roms is illegal ? :rolleyes:

@dink you really are the kindest person i know !

KaNyErO:
Hi

Maybe an option in the .ini file that could allow +18 games to be hidden would be a nice addition (not sure if it the option is there yet)

hidematuregames=yes

So in this way we could hide +18 games from the frontend without deleting them from a full romset.

Stifu:

--- Quote from: KaNyErO on November 23, 2021, 01:15:42 PM ---Hi

Maybe an option in the .ini file that could allow +18 games to be hidden would be a nice addition (not sure if it the option is there yet)

hidematuregames=yes

So in this way we could hide +18 games from the frontend without deleting them from a full romset.

--- End quote ---

Then again, what is or is not a mature game is very subjective.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version