Final Burn Neo > FBN Development

What I've been working on (iq_132's work in progress)

<< < (2/332) > >>

iq_132:

--- Quote from: kev on August 04, 2008, 05:22:36 PM ---nice. It will be interesting to compare your xbox port with what I have in my build. I optimised the code a bit over the last version lantus and I wrote and it seems to run fullspeed on everything I have tried, although I am using a debug xbox so it has 128mb. Can't get it working in 1080i at a decent speed tho.

--- End quote ---

Mine definitely isn't full-speed 100% of the time, but it runs fairly well, and on my standard 64mb xbox lol.
I've attached the PGM driver + my vmm code if you want to take a look at it.

--- Quote ---Your drivers should be interesting as well. I have been taking a look at the megadeive driver again and almost all the graphics problems I have found are fixed but the sound is going wrong with doze.sorry for spelling mistakes etc  I am posting from my phone and it doesnt like your board software much :)

--- End quote ---

Nice, I'd love to see fba become an excellent Genesis emulator. :)

--- Quote from: Treble Winner on August 05, 2008, 05:51:23 AM ---Cool on all counts!

Megadrive fixes would be cool.

I've been working on a driver for Unico games. http://www.mameworld.net/maws/driverinfo/unico.c

Only Zero Point 2 left to add but that is rather different.

--- End quote ---

Ah, cool! I was thinking about adding that driver myself.

--- Quote from: CaptainCPS-X on August 05, 2008, 04:11:47 PM ---OMG! T__T a lot has happened here...I don't know where to post exactly so I will post here, in the latest thread.  I have to say that FBA have a load of cool stuff since the last time i used it and the things you have been working (IQ) are very nice too =)...

I have been very busy as IQ wrote in a recent post, most of the stuff is related with work, I have been doing PC repairs here at home and doing works outside but I havent find a stable job, one that i can be relaxed and say 'ok, now i can go back to all my hobbies'...it's not easy these days to get a job (it doesnt matter if I have 4.0 pts score)...sometimes I came here to check things but I just didnt want to lose focus of things i was doing in real life, like for example a comic story im writting for my future comic book series...its not like i have it completely done but its a WIP project, I still have to register / copyright chars and stuff.

Anyway, I will try to come here again, because I miss this place so much, I miss emulation T___T... probably I will not be able to make FBA modifications like i used to do but, I have some small ideas that probably can help the FBA original project, not to be better because its great as it is now ^^, but I just want to do small collaborations =)

BTW, I'm so sorry to dissapear like i dissapeared but it's just that I was having so much issues in real life and couldnt been on like i normally do. My desktop PC is fkd up too, and I have been using my laptop all this time and just recently i was able to buy a HDD converter so I can connect them to my laptop via USB and recover my old files and projects.

I hope to be online some more from now on guys, I hope all understand my situation =)

Take Care all!!
SeeYaa!
 :biggrin:

--- End quote ---

Nice to have you back Cap! When the hell are you going to be on MSN?? :D

CaptainCPS:

--- Quote from: iq_132 on August 06, 2008, 02:44:23 PM ---Nice to have you back Cap! When the hell are you going to be on MSN?? :D

--- End quote ---

LOL, Im planning on going to MSN soon, probably tonight  :p, btw that code u posted works in regular src of FBA or its just for XBOX port?

SeeYaa!

iq_132:

--- Quote from: CaptainCPS-X on August 06, 2008, 02:55:50 PM ---LOL, Im planning on going to MSN soon, probably tonight  :p, btw that code u posted works in regular src of FBA or its just for XBOX port?

SeeYaa!

--- End quote ---

I probably won't be around tonight. :( And yup, in uni_vmm.cpp comment #define XBOX

iq_132:
x

iq_132:
x

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version