Author Topic: FBA support files server maintenance  (Read 5703 times)

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
FBA support files server maintenance
« on: September 12, 2008, 07:11:01 PM »
FBA support files server maintenance

I will be doing some maintenance at the server where the FBA support files are located so if anyone is using the feature I recommend you turn disable it because the files will not be available for about 1 or 2 days until I clean everything on the server. The maintenance will be starting tomorrow night.

The reason of the sudden maintenance is because I will only upload FBA exclusive support files and other unneeded files will be removed. At the moment there are various MAME packs uploaded and they are consuming lot of my server space that really should be free.

After this big maintenance to the server there will be a more complete package of HIGH QUALITY support files for FBA. And probably I will still have some extra space for other personal projects ^^.

SeeYaa!
 :biggrin:

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
Re: FBA support files server maintenance
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 06:51:46 AM »
I have been having some time issues with the maintenance , so I haven't done it yet.

The server seems to be down right now, HTTP only, I verified the content via FTP and everything works.

Probably in the next days I will start looking for another server because this one seems to limit HTTP requests and is really making me have a hard time optimizing the FB Alpha File DL feature. I thought it was my code but I'm getting to the conclusion is the server itself.

I'm very sorry if this have caused inconveniences to anyone, just be sure to disable the 'Auto download support files' option from FB Alpha UI options menu, just until I fix things up with the server.

SeeYaa!

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
Re: FBA support files server maintenance
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 03:18:53 AM »
I post here to let everyone know I will start the server maintenance, all online FBA support files will be down for a while, but when they are re-uploaded I will post it here.

SeeYaa!