General Emulation > Cheats

Requests

<< < (13/22) > >>

Riggan:

--- Quote from: dink on July 01, 2021, 11:58:18 PM ---Cheats are by no means perfect; sometimes you need to disable them before boss and cutscenes, It really depends on the game and cheat.
In Victory Road I found that the "always have armour" cheat causes the green portals to dysfunction, so make sure you turn it off before walking over a portal (the green mirror slab thing).  If you play the game without the cheat: notice that the player sheds his armor when entering a portal - probably so they didn't have to use extra sprite tiles for the entering portal sprites w/armor.  With the cheat active, the game is probably stuck trying to get him to shed the armor, so the portal process can't begin.

best regards,
- dink

--- End quote ---

Thank you for chiming in. In my case though, I'm only using the weapon select cheat (flamethrower/red grenades). Nothing else. Is there anything else I should look into?

dink:
Oh, turn the grenades off for that part :)

JoelH:
Can I get a cheat for Hot Chase that stops the clock?

dink:
Sure, unzip this in support/cheats and use the Infinite Time option :)

p.s. this is Pugsy's cheat.dat for mame 0.126 w/some modifications/additions from me, the Hot Chase cheat is Pugsy's

best regards,
- dink

Xdegenerate1075:
Hi, hopefully this place is still active.

Can anyone create a cheat file for the arcade Nbajamte ver 2.1 (NBA Jam Rewind mod) for FB neo?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version